• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Buy Snow Leopard for 20.00. Backup hard drive on external. Wipe Mac hard drive and install SL with disk. Download Mavericks and you have a computer with more speed and life.

Once you have your stuff on a hard drive I could walk you through the rest if you needed to. Or you follow this.

http://www.macworld.com/article/2056564/how-to-install-mavericks-over-leopard.html

• Like 1

Buy Snow Leopard for 20.00. Backup hard drive on external. Wipe Mac hard drive and install SL with disk. Download Mavericks and you have a computer with more speed and life.

Once you have your stuff on a hard drive I could walk you through the rest if you needed to. Or you follow this.

http://www.macworld.com/article/2056564/how-to-install-mavericks-over-leopard.html

Thanks. Copy and pasted. Will have to look into an external hard drive later.

I just now decided to download Mavericks for my Macbook. Not sure how I like it. Messages and mail are cool to manage in cooperation with my phone. The whole lack of spaces is driving me nuts though. I don't think I'm as big a fan as separate desktops as I am of spaces. Just like the way they were laid out when I hit the hot corner and knew exactly where to go.

I just now decided to download Mavericks for my Macbook. Not sure how I like it. Messages and mail are cool to manage in cooperation with my phone. The whole lack of spaces is driving me nuts though. I don't think I'm as big a fan as separate desktops as I am of spaces. Just like the way they were laid out when I hit the hot corner and knew exactly where to go.

Yeah, it's hit or miss for most people. I don't mind it. Just had to get used to a few small changes, but I like some of the simpler features they added (that you'd think would have been built in from the start, like tabbed finder windows, or a color labeling system).

Dude. Share some! :rofl:

lemme preface some of these texts from my mother...she's a college professor and an english major. these texts will reflect her poor spelling and punctutation from yesterday.

inperuvian restaurant on amsterdam with my friend margareta.early drinking...alone...oh my!

waiting for peruvian stew. i think thats what i ordered

margarita has kicked in. take me home

she sent this one twice...

next...cafe con leche. seriously. how do people drink in the afternoon?

so it's not THAT bad, but you guys don't know my mother. hahahaha. it's bad when she does this.