• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

On 2/24/2023 at 2:23 PM, jsrangers said:

Best of luck to this kid. Good for him on stepping up. (hopefully he did on his own)

Did you see that clip of him practicing his putting with hockey pucks during warmups the other night?  He couldn’t have been less interested in getting ready for a game.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Did you see that clip of him practicing his putting with hockey pucks during warmups the other night?  He couldn’t have been less interested in getting ready for a game.

yeah sure did. Wonder if he knew they were sending him down to Charlotte and he just completely checked out. 

39 minutes ago, Sod16 said:

Quite similar to the one Motte scored for us, no?

Another chapter in the annals of NYR player mismanagement.

It's amazing how good players look against the 5th worst defensive team on the league, shooting on a .905 goalie... but yeah getting that 5th goal in a 5-2 game sure proves he was mismanaged here! So clutch he secured the "over" for bettors across the land! 

Edited by Pete

Good news for us. Carolina is gonna need to acquire a goal scorer for the playoffs. That team is so good. They really just need a pure scorer that is a quick strike type. MaxPac was thought to be that. Unfortunate with his injury. 

Now, all I would like to hear is NJ is out too. Apparently SJ has been demanding Mercer, who has been scorched Earth hot lately. So, who knows what happens there.

Edited by RichieNextel305

48 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Devils win and Canes lose. Only 1p separating them right now (Canes one game in hand).

Not sure who I want to face in the 1st round, but I know a loss to Canes would be a lot less embarrassing than to the Devils.

Fuck that. Whomever the Rangers play in R1 is gonna be embarrassed, they should be the ones worried. 

• Applause 1
  • Believe 1

Devils just dominated overtime in Vegas. If not for Hill, game would have ended already. To a shootout we go. And Vegas wins it.

Sidenote, kudos to Ken Daneyko. When I listen to Butch Goring, I legitimately want to get a butchers knife and cut both ears off. Dano, even as a Devils alum, is not only a good color commentator, but is incredibly non-biased. Hard to find nowadays. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Devils just dominated overtime in Vegas. If not for Hill, game would have ended already. To a shootout we go. And Vegas wins it.

Sidenote, kudos to Ken Daneyko. When I listen to Butch Goring, I legitimately want to get a butchers knife and cut both ears off. Dano, even as a Devils alum, is not only a good color commentator, but is incredibly non-biased. Hard to find nowadays. 

I love Daneyko...he's very good!  You'd think he'd be a massive homer, and he is pro-Devils...as he should be.  But I like him doing games...fucking guy tells it like it is!!

Goring is a waste of time...probably about the worst commentator in all of sports.  A brain dead mule has more entertainment value!

17 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I love Daneyko...he's very good!  You'd think he'd be a massive homer, and he is pro-Devils...as he should be.  But I like him doing games...fucking guy tells it like it is!!

Goring is a waste of time...probably about the worst commentator in all of sports.  A brain dead mule has more entertainment value!

Of course YOU like daneyko… guy sounds drunk all the time 🤣🤣🤣

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Quick showing it wasn't LA and he's actually garbage now. 

I don't know if you're watching the game or just the scoreboard, but he had no chance on two of the three goals.