• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Well, he is getting ~15 mins/game on the 3rd line...where was he supposed to get that kind of TOI here? lol Plus he's playing on a team that's completely out of the playoff race with very little pressure to perform. Sometimes a player just isn't a good fit on certain teams, and that's okay. 🤷‍♂️

Blais has legit been on fire, good for him, good guy just never worked here. Happy for him!!

GG got Kravtsov right who was a healthy scratch already in Van after putting up a point 8 games and having his work ethic questioned

Gauthier is on a heater after having 1 goal and 1 A in 11 games in now has 2G and 2A in 12 games. 🔥

Per

Nils Lundkvist has been a healthy scratch the last five games for Dallas

• Thanks 1

I'm not sleeping on Zac Jones.  That kid's going to be a nice match for Schneider next season.  Dru held onto him for a reason, and I think we're going to see why next year!  I liked that kid, and I think he's going to be a good one!

• VINNY! 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

I'm not sleeping on Zac Jones.  That kid's going to be a nice match for Schneider next season.  Dru held onto him for a reason, and I think we're going to see why next year!  I liked that kid, and I think he's going to be a good one!

We said that last year too!

11 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

We said that last year too!

He's getting better!  @RJWantsTheCup  Robbie J went to see them play a game recently and said he was all over the place.  I'm gonna hang my hat on that kid being a good player for us, Cash!  ...just another talented D man that could use some coaching up, in my book.  He'll get there! 

Jones blows Harpur and Mikkola away at getting the puck out of the defensive end and staring the play the other way.   He didn’t have to worry much about defensive the game I went to.  The Pack won 9-0.   
Blais’ time here was ruined by Suckban and he could never get going after that injury.   
If Drury can pull off a miracle and re-sign Tarasenko nobody will care what Blais does the rest of his career.  

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1

Just now, Ozzy said:

I always liked Tarasenko, but now that I see him play every game, I fucking love this guy!!!  What a score for us!!!  I'll piss myself if Drury can re-sign him!

There was one play last night where he skated the puck in and lost it and then hustled his ass back to ensure it wouldn’t be an odd man rush. Love shit like that. 

• Applause 1

Just now, siddious said:

There was one play last night where he skated the puck in and lost it and then hustled his ass back to ensure it wouldn’t be an odd man rush. Love shit like that. 

He pulled off that play that sprung Panarin last week to, by sweeping/chipping at the puck backward, chipping out to a head man pass that Bread tucked home!  He makes a lot of little plays that make a difference.

Makes me glad we drafted him!   ...oh wait!!!  LOL

• Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 8:12 PM, Cash or Czech said:

So glad Ovi has a cup. Without one he would always be the guy with all the records that never got a championship. Amazing player; I have always enjoyed the Crosby v Ovi debates from day 1. It'll be a sad day when either of them packs it in.

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

He'll be a Ranger in 4 years!  ...calling it now!

Can you imagine the difference in endorsement and advertising income for this guy if the Rangers had won the lottery in his draft year and he had spent all of this time here?  Even sharecroppers in Arkansas would have heard of him.

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

So glad Ovi has a cup. Without one he would always be the guy with all the records that never got a championship. Amazing player; I have always enjoyed the Crosby v Ovi debates from day 1. It'll be a sad day when either of them packs it in.

Speak for yourself.  I can't wait to never see Sid's baby bitch face again.