• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

14 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Think he will go down in years to come as better than Sid and Ovy? 

I mean, Crosby's career high is 120 points in a season and over his career has a 1.27 points/game played. McDavid has a career high of 124 and growing (pacing 156) and a career points/game played of 1.48. If McDavid plays as many games as Crosby has, McDavid's career could look like 1,740 career points versus Crosby's 1,482. And Crosby missed a ton of time with injuries. If McDavid has a 15 year career, pacing 1,832 points. 

Edited by Cash or Czech

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

Think he will go down in years to come as better than Sid and Ovy? 

Statistically, yes (if he stays healthy). But decades from now when people look at the greats of this era, I'm not sure he'll be held in as high a regard as those two unless he has playoff success and the Cup to match. 

• Bullseye 1

Oh it’s Timo Time! What a brutal 3rd period debut in NJ.

Turns the puck over on a PP at his own blue line, leads to a Marner breakaway for a go-ahead goal in the 3rd.

And then, after NJ came back and Toronto responded to tie it, he takes a penalty and Matthews scores with less than 3 minutes to go to give Toronto the win.

• JIMMY! 1
  • Applause 1

Devils dont lose, might start focusing a CAR-NYR 1st round.  Devils/Carolina play Sunday, regulation win could potentially determine division winner. Last game between the 2 teams

F'n Islanders with a big comeback win vs. the Pens last night.....I want this Islanders team to fail so bad but opening up a 6 point lead on the Sens/Panthers however they have games in hand.  

Edited by Blue Heaven

5 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Devils dont lose, might start focusing a CAR-NYR 1st round.  Devils/Carolina play Sunday, regulation win could potentially determine division winner. Last game between the 2 teams

F'n Islanders with a big comeback win vs. the Pens last night.....I want this Islanders team to fail so bad but opening up a 6 point lead on the Sens/Panthers however they have games in hand.  

I'd rather they finish just out of the playoffs so their 1st round pick is in the teens rather than top 10, etc.

Edited by SaveByRichter35

3 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

And they fucked up my parlay.

3 hours ago, siddious said:

Sooo who’s the front runner for drafting bedards mom?

spacer.png

Are you nuts? She's the crazy kind you stay far away from... That looks in her eyes, the tiger mom shit, fuck that noise. Nothing anyone's lil peepee can do to make her happy. It'll never be good enough. 

• LMFAO 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are you nuts? She's the crazy kind you stay far away from... That looks in her eyes, the tiger mom shit, fuck that noise. Nothing anyone's lil peepee can do to make her happy. It'll never be good enough. 

The look in the eyes gives it away. She never fed her kid fast food. Listen I'm not a nutritionist but I certainly give my kids well balanced meals and vitamins. But there are days when we are super busy and the kids want McDonald's; although not often, I think a special treat here and there isn't a bad thing. Crazy to think that never happened in this kids life.....wait till he meets Laffy at some point and he takes him to DD.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Fuck I can’t un-see it now 

• JIMMY! 1

The Devils shut out the Canes 3-0 tonight. They are now tied atop the Metro. The Canes have a game in hand.

I thought the Devils would have cooled off by now, but they are not slowing down. I personally want nothing to do with Jack Hughes round 1. That's the type of talent that can unexpectedly knock you out all by himself. I'm at the point where I think I'd rather the Rangers get the Hurricanes round 1.

Edited by BrooksBurner
  • TroCheckmark 1