• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

8 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I cannot believe how much of a stinker the Islanders dropped in DC tonight. A must win game, playing a battered, beaten and finished Caps squad that is playing out the stretch. And just a gigantic fart. 2 Caps goals in the first 63 seconds of the game and couldn’t rebound from that. Now they don’t control their own fate as far as making the playoffs go.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • The Chyt! 1

8 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I cannot believe how much of a stinker the Islanders dropped in DC tonight. A must win game, playing a battered, beaten and finished Caps squad that is playing out the stretch. And just a gigantic fart. 2 Caps goals in the first 63 seconds of the game and couldn’t rebound from that. Now they don’t control their own fate as far as making the playoffs go.

It makes some of our stinkers this year not look so bad. lol

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I got 2 words for them "F*#k Em!"

• Keeps it 100 1

51 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

This SOL ended Calgary’s season, eliminating them from playoff contention. Tyler Toffoli, their best player and leading scorer, didn’t get an attempt. Absolute blunder from Sutter

I looked at the results of that game last night and saw Ritchie was chosen for an attempt. I just laughed. That’s like the Rangers choosing Vesey over a guy lile Tarasenko with the season on the line, except worse.

Edited by BrooksBurner
  • LMFAO 1

Isles should beat Montreal and Pitt should beat Columbus which will still keep the Isles in the playoffs. Gotta hope they make it. The Tavares vs Isles is a good story as is Hughes v Kakko (obviously for different reasons).

Edited by jsm7302

7 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Isles should beat Montreal and Pitt should beat Columbus which will still keep the Isles in the playoffs. Gotta hope they make it. The Tavares vs Isles is a good story as is Hughes v Kakko (obviously for different reasons).

Tavares vs Isles?

If the Isles make it, they’ll be facing either Boston or CAR/NJ.

11 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Judging by Pittsburgh right now I wouldn’t be too sure lol

i am pulling for Buffalo to to pull off a miracle here though. I think they’re a better team than the islands and penguins. 

I think the islanders might probably have a better chance of beating Boston just on hot goaltending but it’s be fun to see the Sabres in there 

Edit. nvm missed the Sabres final score tonight so they’re out

Edited by BlairBettsBlocksEverything

3 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

Don't think there's much to play up on the Hughes/Kakko angle. Ones a top player in the league and the other is his caddy. 

Hughes - 42 G, 55 A, 97 P (2022-23)

Kakko - 43 G, 54 A, 97 P (career)

• The Chyt! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

9 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Tavares vs Isles?

If the Isles make it, they’ll be facing either Boston or CAR/NJ.

9 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

Damn. Thought they pulled Toronto. My bad.

If NYI do make it and beat Boston, and Toronto beats Tampa, they would meet up in the second round.  I'm not sure I want to chance that though.  If the Rangers handle NJ and Carolina, I wouldn't want to face the Isles in the Conference Finals.  Sure, beating them to get to the Final would be sweet as fuck.  But a loss?  No thanks.  With some of the stinkers the Rangers have put up against the Isles over the last few seasons those are odds I do not want to mess with.  

Pens failing to make the playoffs will be the first variable in evil mite Bettman's plan to get Conor Bedard to his favorite team. Ron Burkle has photos of Bettman cavorting with dead farm animals or something. 

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1