• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

2 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

With one more point, McDavid becomes the first 100 point player of the season. He's only played 55 games. Pacing 148 points.

McDavid on fire and the Rangers' D and goaltending a bit off is a confluence that I'm not looking forward to on Friday.  There's always the chance that we win a 7-6 shootout.

Toews Sidelined Dealing With Long Haul Covid Symptoms

CHICAGO -- Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews announced Sunday that he is dealing with symptoms of long COVID-19 and chronic immune response syndrome.

Toews, 34, hasn't played since Jan. 28. The Blackhawks placed the center on injured reserve on Wednesday with what they said was a non-COVID-19-related illness.

"It has been really challenging to play through these symptoms," Toews said in a statement released by the team. "In the last few weeks, it has reached the point where I had no choice but to step back and concentrate on getting healthy. I am thankful for the patience and support of my teammates, the coaching staff, and the entire Blackhawks organization."

Blackhawks general manager Kyle Davidson told ESPN's Emily Kaplan on Sunday that with the uncertainty over Toews' health, he will not be traded. The trade deadline is March 3 at 3 p.m. ET.