• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

10 minutes ago, Karan said:

McDavid's trophy cabinet at home says otherwise LOL The SC is obviously a team win, but McD is very well placed to clean house on all the scoring trophies probably for the rest of this decade. 

NHL Awards: McDavid wins big while Bobrovsky, Burns, Matthews earn hardware  | theScore.com

And I'm sure he would trade all of it for one cup. 

• Keeps it 100 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

And I'm sure he would trade all of it for one cup. 

Who knows man, maybe McDavid's more of a personal glory kind of a guy and relishing all the accolades LOL Otherwise he ought to be Trouba'ing his helmet on a nightly basis after the amount of leads the Oilers keep coughing up. 😂

Just now, Karan said:

Who knows man, maybe McDavid's more of a personal glory kind of a guy and relishing all the accolades LOL Otherwise he ought to be Trouba'ing his helmet on a nightly basis after the amount of leads the Oilers keep coughing up. 😂

Well, he does have a heated driveway so he doesn't have to shovel. Very beta. 

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Caufield out the rest of the season for Montreal, shoulder surgery. Should help them get a little bit of better odds for #1 overall.

Hope he gets his shot back. Doesn't always happen. Look at Gaborik, Jagr. 

Anybody catch the last couple mins of the Devils-VGK game last night I thought I caught it just in time to enjoy the Devils L.  Then some little prick showed up and made two plays to steal the game. The OT winner throwing a perfect cross ice backhand pass while he was getting buried practically face first into the boards while on his knees. Gotta laugh more and more as time goes on.  

4 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Anybody catch the last couple mins of the Devils-VGK game last night I thought I caught it just in time to enjoy the Devils L.  Then some little prick showed up and made two plays to steal the game. The OT winner throwing a perfect cross ice backhand pass while he was getting buried practically face first into the boards while on his knees. Gotta laugh more and more as time goes on.  

Let me guess, the little prick was fucking Hughes right? 😒