• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Time for a Lafreniere Reset

Pete

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Nothing about it should bother you. It's basically the same as saying I have the same amount of q-tips in my jar as Bill Gates, but he cleans his ears way more than I do.

Panarin & Mika should have more (Mika for sure anyway at least). Wouldn’t be an issue if laf had more too.

troublesome all the way around. 

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Nothing about it should bother you. It's basically the same as saying I have the same amount of q-tips in my jar as Bill Gates, but he cleans his ears way more than I do.

Bro you really should clean your ears more often. Ear wax is no joke 

It's funny, I talked to a Canes guy after the draft, the guy who functionally drafted Jarvis, and he told me he thought he may have got the best player in the draft. I'm told he was insane. He said hmm.. we'll see.

I don't think he's so crazy, now.

3 minutes ago, Dunny said:

It's funny, I talked to a Canes guy after the draft, the guy who functionally drafted Jarvis, and he told me he thought he may have got the best player in the draft. I'm told he was insane. He said hmm.. we'll see.

I don't think he's so crazy, now.

Yea I'm starting to rethink what BPA means and seeing what a crap shoot the draft is.

You can draft the best player today, but that doesn't mean he's going to be the best player in 5 years.

47 minutes ago, Dunny said:

https://torontosun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/traikos-lafrenieres-offensive-struggles-overshadowed-by-rangers-early-season-success

Narrative is starting to get some traction up here. First paragraph is a little much, but we're all thinking it 🙂

It’s too bad ALF isn’t allergic to poutine 

Edited by Keirik