• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Give Kravtsov Permission to Seek Trade; Loaned to KHL

Phil

On 2/27/2022 at 3:47 PM, Drew a Penalty said:

That’s not an option for them. There’s no transfer agreement in place and Traktor has the playoffs coming up which he is obligated to play in. He needs to finish out his season in the KHL before returning to North America is a possibility.

considering the state of the ruble, he should probably try to get back over here ASAP. AHL or NHL, still worth more to play here

4 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

considering the state of the ruble, he should probably try to get back over here ASAP. AHL or NHL, still worth more to play here

Short of purposefully throwing Traktor's games, there is no legal way for him to do that. He's not voiding his current contract with Traktor.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Short of purposefully throwing Traktor's games, there is no legal way for him to do that. He's not voiding his current contract with Traktor.

He could break out the old 1980s Red Wings scouting playbook and get into the trunk of a Yugo.

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

52 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

With just about all of the worlds airspace restricted to Russia, and reports of martial law taking effect in Russia beginning tomorrow, I'm doubtful we see Kravtsov in North America at all anytime soon. 

Damn it we were going to trade him for all of our missing pieces.  

3 hours ago, Drew a Penalty said:

With just about all of the worlds airspace restricted to Russia, and reports of martial law taking effect in Russia beginning tomorrow, I'm doubtful we see Kravtsov in North America at all anytime soon. 

After a few more months of what life will be like in Russia, I bet Hartford might be in his dreams of a better life.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

After a few more months of what life will be like in Russia, I bet Hartford might be in his dreams of a better life.

I don’t think was his issue with Hartford. 

His agent already said he’d go to any other AHL club

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

Looks like Traktor is up 2-0 in their playoff series. Sucks. 
was hoping for a sweep and an olive branch of “hey kid, can we help you get out of there and into safety?” Type of good will gesture. 

They’re a top team in the league. Even though that was 2 months ago.