• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Youth/Minor/Development Hockey

Puck Head

1-2 and 0-2 losses this weekend

Son was part of a few 3 on 5's that were killed, first time I've gotten close to cheering or saying saying positive about him.

I love those type of players

Wins aren't coming.....

But Outstanding practices by these coaches

Not coaching to win yet (have not run a forward line together in a practice)...but coaching to develop

Exhibition game this weekend against his old team. I interviewed him on the upcoming weekend.

Me: Yo, you're playing against the Avs on Saturday.

Michael: We just played them on Sunday.

Me: No, not the Avs AA team, you're playing YOUR old AAA team.

Michael: What? YEEEAAHHHH !!! Oh, we're gonna kick their ass, dad. Am I starting?

Man up and admit that your son was in goal u gius lost to us in the finals.

But seriously, i think it was the '01 team cause we only have one peewee AA team. The other peewee is A.

Btw, the team that win the silver sticks is coached by the former rangers skating coach i was telling u about.

Man up and admit that your son was in goal u gius lost to us in the finals.

But seriously, i think it was the '01 team cause we only have one peewee AA team. The other peewee is A.

Btw, the team that win the silver sticks is coached by the former rangers skating coach i was telling u about.

There are 3 organizations with 2 PW AA teams. Colonials, Red Bank, and the Rockets. Only the Colonials and Red Bank have strictly 01, and 02 teams with no age mixture. One of the Rockets teams is all 01, and the other one is 90% 01. We're better than the Red Bank team, but we haven't played them yet. They're ranked 9th in the country, and we're 10th. That will change in the next month. And I can say with certainty that I wasn't in CT last weekend. Lol. That must have been a good game though, we lost 2 games to the Colonials 01 team, 3-2, and 2-1. Maybe we'll try to schedule a NL game vs the Aviator team.