• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Youth/Minor/Development Hockey

Puck Head

There are 3 organizations with 2 PW AA teams. Colonials, Red Bank, and the Rockets. Only the Colonials and Red Bank have strictly 01, and 02 teams with no age mixture. One of the Rockets teams is all 01, and the other one is 90% 01. We're better than the Red Bank team, but we haven't played them yet. They're ranked 9th in the country, and we're 10th. That will change in the next month. And I can say with certainty that I wasn't in CT last weekend. Lol. That must have been a good game though, we lost 2 games to the Colonials 01 team, 3-2, and 2-1. Maybe we'll try to schedule a NL game vs the Aviator team.

Our 01 A team just beat us.

Twice

Silver Stick no "S"

Junior no "S"

Fawkin Yanks

Yes, no "s" on silver stick.

A couple of your fellow country men don't disagree with your "junior", but they don't disagree with "juniorssssss" either.

Stick that in your pipe, eh.

Yes, no "s" on silver stick.

A couple of your fellow country men don't disagree with your "junior", but they don't disagree with "juniorssssss" either.

Stick that in your pipe, eh.

Fuck them, they left, your problem now.

Actually I heard someone say "You goin to watch the Juniors?" The other day.

I blame FOX News.

Dunny,

He correct term would be..

"I'm playing juniors this year"

"See that junior game last night"

Both work

Dude, I'm actually laughing out loud reading your and Dunny's posts. The funny thing is, one of the guys I asked actually uses it the complete opposite of how you just said it.

"I'm playing junior this year"

"He played juniors last year"

Dude' date=' I'm actually laughing out loud reading your and Dunny's posts. The funny thing is, one of the guys I asked actually uses it the complete opposite of how you just said it. "I'm playing junior this year" "He played juniors last year"[/quote']

Both work

Dunny is being a pill ;)

I meant to say our 02 A team just beat my sons 01 A team.

We don't have AAA hockey here anymore

That being said, our 01 team could probably handle most AAA 01 teams. By far and away our best group of kids in a long time

Ahhh ok. That makes sense. We played 7 AAA teams and are 5-2 against them, losing to the same team twice actually. We have a pretty big team, and at this age, and playing against all 01's, it's important. Some of the other kids we play against are already getting hair on their balls. They have a bit of an edge. We hold our own though. We're 2-4 in the division right now, but lost 3-2 (up 2-1 with 5 minutes left, took 3 penalties, gave up 2 PP goals 5 on 3), 3-1 with an EN, 3-1, and 5-1 with an EN. We were actually winning or tied in all 4 games. The 5-1 game was 2-1 with 4:00 left in the 3rd. They're hangin tough.

Ahhh ok. That makes sense. We played 7 AAA teams and are 5-2 against them, losing to the same team twice actually. We have a pretty big team, and at this age, and playing against all 01's, it's important. Some of the other kids we play against are already getting hair on their balls. They have a bit of an edge. We hold our own though. We're 2-4 in the division right now, but lost 3-2 (up 2-1 with 5 minutes left, took 3 penalties, gave up 2 PP goals 5 on 3), 3-1 with an EN, 3-1, and 5-1 with an EN. We were actually winning or tied in all 4 games. The 5-1 game was 2-1 with 4:00 left in the 3rd. They're hangin tough.

That's good.

You start to see the birth year matter less and less as time goes by.

We are a bigger team, many kids around the 140-160lb range.

Our 02 group is tiny, but can freakin skate, stickhandle, etc like nobody's business. They make our players look like pylons.

Our 01's didn't have a problem playing the top AAA Pee Wee teams in the nation, (heading to some stupid outdoor game at xmas). They are playing Little Ceasers again at the outdoor game at Tiger stadium.

But the 02's are light years ahead on individual skill development.

That's good.

You start to see the birth year matter less and less as time goes by.

We are a bigger team, many kids around the 140-160lb range. Our 02 group is tiny, but can freakin skate, stickhandle, etc like nobody's business.

Our 01's didn't have a problem playing the top AAA Pee Wee teams in the nation, (heading to some stupid outdoor game at xmas). They are playing Little Ceasers again at the outdoor game at Tiger stadium.

Awesome !! Caesar's is the real deal at every age group. I guess it's easy when you're owned by the Red Wings ... Scratch that theory, the Rockets are owned by the Devils and it hasn't helped them. The LC 02 team is #1 in the nation.

There are 3 organizations with 2 PW AA teams. Colonials, Red Bank, and the Rockets. Only the Colonials and Red Bank have strictly 01, and 02 teams with no age mixture. One of the Rockets teams is all 01, and the other one is 90% 01. We're better than the Red Bank team, but we haven't played them yet. They're ranked 9th in the country, and we're 10th. That will change in the next month. And I can say with certainty that I wasn't in CT last weekend. Lol. That must have been a good game though, we lost 2 games to the Colonials 01 team, 3-2, and 2-1. Maybe we'll try to schedule a NL game vs the Aviator team.

How do u thinknu'll fare if our peewee AA beat your '01s and lose to them? But see if u can schedule a game, i love seeing our AA organization pound on AAA colonials. haha

Awesome !! Caesar's is the real deal at every age group. I guess it's easy when you're owned by the Red Wings ... Scratch that theory, the Rockets are owned by the Devils and it hasn't helped them. The LC 02 team is #1 in the nation.

I'm more familiar with the teams out West, but same goes normally for the Jr Ducks, LA Jr Kings, etc.

I'm blown away with how far Colorado and Texas teams have come last 5 years.

How do u thinknu'll fare if our peewee AA beat your '01s and lose to them? But see if u can schedule a game, i love seeing our AA organization pound on AAA colonials. haha

We're AA, we're all 02's playing against kids 1-2 years older than some of us. We lost to the 01 team by 1 goal, twice. You beat our 01 team by 1 goal. It would probably be a decent game. And fwiw, our 02 AAA team would dismantle your 01 AA team.

I'm more familiar with the teams out West, but same goes normally for the Jr Ducks, LA Jr Kings, etc.

I'm blown away with how far Colorado and Texas teams have come last 5 years.

The junior Stars and Blues are awesome. In all fairness, they get the best kids across the entire state to play on 1 team, though.

We're AA, we're all 02's playing against kids 1-2 years older than some of us. We lost to the 01 team by 1 goal, twice. You beat our 01 team by 1 goal. It would probably be a decent game. And fwiw, our 02 AAA team would dismantle your 01 AA team.

I know, although they do play your AAA teams as exhibition ince in a while. Aviator is trying hard to become AAA.