• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

I keep Big Ben. He's got the best WR in the league to throw to and has been a big point producer so far. with Bell coming back, I don't think his points take a hit. I think he winds up throwing to Bell a low as well. He could potentially be the QB1

Jeffrey carries some injury risk already, and his QB is carrying some injury risk as well. Stick with your QB

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beat writer for the Dolphins

Omar KellyVerified account

‏@OmarKelly

Lamar Miller does not look good running on that ankle. You have been warned.

apparently he's the one who broke the Suh to Miami story as well so he may be reliable. As a Miller owner, I kind of hope they bench him until after their bye week. I can stomach not having him start these weeks. It's been a slow start but I think some time off to heal up will help him a lot. I'm confident that it'd be a dumb move to sell low on him now.

Apparently Davante is having injury issues as well

0-3 in my CBS league with my brother-in-laws, not good. Team is done, Luckily, 6 out of 12 make it so we can rally.

Started 0-1 in my big league, down 40 going into last night cause I listened to my asshole cousins and friends to play Baldwin over Freeman and would have had the victory in the bag before Sunday ended. Rodgers put up 45+ and gave me the win to make my team 2-1!

Gotta say Dollaz, your falcons are coming up huge for me this year. Considering using their D for a spot matchup this week.

I said before the season that JJ could be the #1 WR and 2nd at worst. They said I was crazy for taking him in the first round. 3-0 in my bigger money league. no sign of slowing down

Julio is having a monster season thus far. Ryan has been great, Freeman had a HUGE game this past weekend and showed why he can still be the number 1 back for us, I love how we look. A new coaching staff will do that. I'm glad they're helping out your team and I think it could be a good play this weekend.

yeah I hope it goes thru. I would love to not start Jonathan Stewart this weekend but theres no better waiver options. Way more receivers to pick up if I get Woodhead and drop Stewart.

Edit: He just countered with Woodhead for Jarvis Landry. If I'm giving up Landry should I counter with Gore, or counter James Jones for Woodhead

Archived