• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

keep woodhead. If you aren't too light at WR i'd drop Marvin Jones. He's good, but he's not going to be consistent. Between getting AJ green the ball, getting it to Eifert (despite his goose egg this past week, he's still going to be the #2 pass target there) and getting the ball to Hill and Gio enough times on the ground, Marvin Jones does not have a consistent role in that offense. He is extremely boom or bust.

Ivory will be consistently getting around 20 touches a game. He is a must own player. Maybe you don't have to start him every week but there's no reason he should be available on the wire.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not exactly. Depending on your league size, you could have gotten Latavius Murray, Mark Ingram, Frank Gore (underperformed so far, but had a big week 3 and should be primed to go after not playing preseason) or other productive RBs in the third or fourth round.

I got Ivory in the 6th. Woodhead in the third to last round. Theres tons of value at RB, whereas at WR, the consistent producers are going higher, while the rest tend to be boom or bust.

True that may be, but I have leagues with 12 or more teams, if I don't pick RB early I don't even get a Starter anymore lol.

High score and now on a 3 game win streak in my big league! 3-1 now and should win the $50 high score money for the week.

Up 8 points in my DK contest, $10 entry, first wins $63, 2nd wins $27. Up 8 and I have Ebron and the only guy that can beat me has the Seahawks defense. I'm hoping Ebron can outscore them.

you know somethings fucked when you have Brown and Julio and neither of them put up big points. I'm going to lose unless Ebron puts up 23 poitns tonight, so i'm not expecting anything.

Going to stay undefeated in my other league though, even though i'm stupid and i bench Ivory for Landry. actually, not gonna jinx it. I'm up 31 and he has Wilson and Hauschka tonight and I have megatron

Decided to start Freeman this week after benching him last week. I'd say it worked out, highest point total for the week. Now to figure out my WR situation. Landry on bye, I have Maclin and Hurns, plus Marvin Jones. Probably going to target Hankerson and possibly Snead.

I think Snead definitely starts to get a lot of targets in that passing game. Thing with New Orleans is, there are so many mouths to feed on that offense. you never know who is getting what

I think Snead definitely starts to get a lot of targets in that passing game. Thing with New Orleans is, there are so many mouths to feed on that offense. you never know who is getting what

That's the same issue I face with Marvin Jones. Snead is my third priority right now behind Hankerson and Randle. It's a really thin free agent crop. Tavon Austin, Ted Ginn Jr., Mike Wallace. That's about it aside from the three I'm targeting.

There's also underachievers such as Andre Johnson and Nelson Agholor, both of which I started the year with and dropped.

you know somethings fucked when you have Brown and Julio and neither of them put up big points. I'm going to lose unless Ebron puts up 23 poitns tonight, so i'm not expecting anything.

Going to stay undefeated in my other league though, even though i'm stupid and i bench Ivory for Landry. actually, not gonna jinx it. I'm up 31 and he has Wilson and Hauschka tonight and I have megatron

I hope he does. It will help me win 1st prize in DK. Go Ebron, go! lol

And i'm up 48 in my big league, so i'm counting that as a win and he has Wilson.

in my 2-3 league, I just traded Crowell and Snead for Barnidge and A. Morris.

I think on paper I lose that deal, but I needed a TE pretty badly. I had Cameron who I have to drop because he sucks this year and I'm not comfortable counting on Richard Rodgers. He's very TD dependant. Crowell and Snead were both WW pickups who were stuck on my bench anyway.

Morris sucks but who knows, maybe he turns his season around.

Hurns has a better matchup than Landry. I'd stay away from Bryant until Ben is back. I'm starting both Landry and Hurns, but I'd lead towards the latter.

I've been riding Arizona's defense the past three or four weeks. I think that's a safe play versus Vick, though I have Bell also so one doing well is counterproductive to the other. Carolina, New England and Minnesota are all available as a stream play.

Archived