• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can't believe you dropped Eifert dude. He's a beast

No one seemed to want him and the person who picked him up has no one I want. He carries 3 QBs, hasnt dropped Reggie Bush yet, and his only good player is Julio. Hes in like 8th or 9th place. I didnt foresee myself benching him for Gronk for the rest of the season.

It's kinda karmic too since hes playing the person who has the zillion WRs that I tried to trade Eifert to like ten times and he kept asking for way more.

I have a 7.5 buffer and Malcolm Floyd while he has Stevie Johnson. It's a toss-up depending on who Rivers feels like throwing to. Considering myself very lucky if I get the win.

Hahahaha Woods and Floyd both put up donuts. I'm down to 5-4 but still in 2nd place. At least I have a good matchup this week, but that's what I said last week :palm: The guy I lost to started Terrance Williams and Kenny Stills.

So do I start Derek Carr against a strong Vikings Defense, which doesn't allow many points so far or Andy Dalton against Houston in a game that might be over quickly.

Of course I lean towards Dalton for now.

Barely survived the week, no thanks to the Bengals lol

7-3 now, but with Forte, Yeldon and Edelman injured my team is getting thin. :(

I'd like to thank Andy Dalton for putting up less than 13 points, allowing me to somehow win. Waiver claims in for Danny Amendola with the Edelman injury and Matt Jones for shiggles, just to continue stockpiling guys. Still 2nd place in my league.

No real questions of who to play for next week. If Hurns is in fact hurt for real, he sits for Maclin/Amendola if I get him. Looking for a D to stream this week. Gonna go for Miami against the Cowboys.

If only Amendola was obtainable for me, but even if he is a FA (not sure) someone else will pick him up before I can.

14-team leagues suck regarding waivers, everyone needs any player.

I find myself saying that in my 10 person league. I think its because we start 3 WR, 2 RBs and a Flex (WR/RB, no TE) plus six bench spots. There's slim pickings out there for my league.

I find myself saying that in my 10 person league. I think its because we start 3 WR, 2 RBs and a Flex (WR/RB, no TE) plus six bench spots. There's slim pickings out there for my league.

2 WR 2 RB and a Flex and lots of spots on the Bench due to the League also being IDP. Everyone can have 27 players on the roster. With 8 needed on Offense and Defense each. So 16 in a Lineup with 11 Bench spots.

We also allow a injured Reserve (though only if a player is placed on IR by his real team), so even more players get sucked away.

Archived