• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in 2nd place, rode some hot weeks from Brady, Freeman and Bell. But now here come the issues. Brady is getting cold, and his opponents aren't getting easier. He's playing Denver and may have only LaFell and Gronk as his main weapons. Do I hold faith in the best QB in the league? The only options on the waiver wire are Mariotta and Fitzpatrick. They aren't upgrades despite having better weapons and match ups compared to Brady.

Am I overthinking it? Should I hold my ground? I lost the championship last year because Luck got cold.

And if Freeman can't play, do I start Hillman, Woodhead or Tevin Coleman?

Should I go with Hurns or Landry this week?

Despite the bad matchup I don't think Hurns has as bad of a game as he did last week. Landry is a toss-up. If he can get away from Revis, he has a chance. He didn't do much against the Jets in their first game, but that was under a different coach. At this point, I'm starting both along with Tate and benching Maclin and Amendola.

gonna be 8-4 after this week, somehow getting a win out of this week.

But my scoring is down from 200+ points a week, to somewhere between 150 and 170, which just isn't enough to win constantly in my league. Might actually limp into the Playoffs, but won't win anything there.

Could be in second after tonight unless Gary Barnidge has a big game. Really need that bye and also need a TE if Gronk misses time. Julius Thomas is available so I'll drop a WR and hope hes there tomorrow

I'm targeting Chandler on New England. Had a whole lot of targets in the game as Brady tried to integrate him. My other options are Tamme, R. Rodgers, Gillmore and Luke Wilsson. Pretty slim pickings.

Archived