• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm torn between starting Marquess Wilson and the Tennessee D or Jarvis Landry and the Arizona D. I'd personally not want to start Landry and Tennessee because they are playing each other. Landry only has 1 TD this year, so would it be alright to play those two?

I have Landry. I still think he will be a ppr threat but I think Miami will start to commit more to the run game. They haven't utilized Lamar Miller enough. He's struggled, but they aren't putting him in a situation where he can succeed. That and the fact that he had the bye week to get healthy again. Think he will turn it around, thus lessening the impact that Landry/Matthews will have in that offense.

Need to start 2 of Lacy, Ivory, Lewis, Woodhead. Probably gonna start Lewis, but iffy on Ivory facing Washington D that has been pretty good against run, Lacy being poop, and Woodhead splitting time but still consistent.

I think you have to start Lacy. SD can't stop the run very well. and Lacy hasn't been THAT bad. had a good week 1, but just hasn't been able to get in the endzone. weeks 2 and 5 he obviously didn't produce, but he did well in the other weeks, just needs to cash in with a TD. That offense will get him chances

edit: With that said, I still think Ivory is a good play. He gets a ton of volume, so even if the Washington D does hold pretty well, Ivory will still get his. In the first game, he had 20 carries but would have had more if the game weren't out of reach.

last game, he had 29 touches. Even with very good WR's like Marshall and Decker, Ivory is going to be used a ton again. Don't think you HAVE to bench him just because of the matchup. I've made the mistake of benching him too much this year. don't think I'm going to make it again

Depending on Yeldon's health, I may be forced to start both Landry and Marquess Wilson (WR3 and flex spots). Other option is Woodhead or D-Jackson but I'd wait on him until week 7. Playing the 1st place team, if I win it'll be my 5th in a row and I'll be in the top spot.

Also really banking on Maclin's role going up with Charles' injury. I've been lucky with my WR, don't have a true #1 guy.

McCoy is probable for tomorrow's game, but IMO a risky play. I have the same situation with Yeldon. My 3rd and 4th options are Woodhead and WR Wilson on Chicago.

Should I play it safe with Woodhead, or start McCoy as he'd be the Bill's main back especially with the QB injury issues.

I'm going to steer clear of Yeldon this week until he proves he's healthy. Hesitant on Wilson with Alshon Jeffery most likely coming back. D-Jax also staying on my bench.

Got wrecked this week. Maclin and Hurns both underperformed, and Bell killed me. Benched Minnesota D in favor of Arizona also, as well as benching McCoy thinking he wouldn't have an impact coming off an injury.

Wouldn't have mattered anyway, he had Luck, John Brown, Jeffery, Ingram and Graham. On to the next week.

Standard or ppr?

I like Landry in PPR. Last week was an anomaly. Only time this year he's had single digit targets.

Hurns' hot steak kind of cooled down but he still managed to get a TD for the 4th game in a row. Bryant has the best matchup.

Personally I go Bryant and Landry. Hurns is a great third option though. He had 10 points for me last week. If that's his floor than he can definitely play over Landry.

I wouldn't expect Bryant to put up last weeks numbers though. Still, great matchup, so it's definitely possible.

Nice.

I had Hurns and Landry in my bench in one league. Have John brown tonight though. Need him to outscore Lamar Aiken to stay undefeated.

In my other league my team went off for about 180. Break out game for Lamar miller I was waiting for. Had him and Gurley

My wr combo of Julio and Antonio finally came back to life as well

Archived