• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

Proposed Eifert+Cruz for Delanie Walker+AJ Green.

Seems like a low-ball effort at face value, but deeper it is teammate for teammate and injured player (Cruz back week 4 maybe) for injured player (Walker has an injured hand, status is iffy). Plus Walker is his only TE and Eifert is way better than anyone available on the waiver wire.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not too familiar with survival. Why is Rams over Washington not reasonable? Can you only pick one opponent to lose (meaning you wouldnt be able to pick another team against Washington)?

You pick one team to win each week. Last week I took Miami over Washington. St. Louis would be a good pick, but I have a personal preference not to pick against the same team two weeks in a row. Plus I think New Orleans is more of a sure thing and the winner of the pool gets a few thousand so I wanna be safe :D

Needed Gore and Mocrief to not combine for 32 points. Just barely held on for the win but I will take it. They said I was stupid for not taking an RB in the first two rounds. I think I'm happier with Antonio Brown and Julio Jones (JJ And Megatron in the other) than I would have been with AB and CJ f'n Anderson

2-0 in two leagues. Liking this season so far.

that's an interesting scoring system. Typically I wait on QBs since the drop off between QB tiers isn't as big, but allowing one in the flex totally changes things

I think the "Have to take an RB early" trend is starting to die out. A lot of teams are attacking through the air, and RBBC is becoming more prevalent. Aside from maybe the top couple of guys, not a ton of 3 down backs left, and those 3 down backs tend to carry an injury risk.

I have top priority in one league. I typically like to save my priority just in case i get in a situation, but I think I'm using it for Matt Jones. Could use an RB anyway with Ivory looking like injuries could potentially be an issue, and with Gore being a disappointment (benched him this week). still have Ingram and Woodhead but hopefully Jones is a breakout guy I can use

if you can grab someone who is also playing in that game, do it and use lacy in the flex. Not worth leaving a player like him on the bench if he plays

No flex in my league. It sounds like if he plays he would split carries with Starks, as of now, so that also diminishes value for Starks.

Anyways, should I go with Brady against the Pats or Roethlisberger against the Rams?

I have to start two of:

Jeremy Maclin

Andre Johnson

Brandon Coleman

Nelson Agholor

Gotta pick one other after Maclin, as he's the best of the group. FAs include Terrance Williams, Tyler Lockett, Percy Harvin and Rishard Matthews (I already have Landry). I also don't want to trade Eifert until after Gronk's Week 4 bye.

Archived