• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not 100% sold either. I think hes a low end RB1/High end RB2. His biggest issue is his handcuff (Gio) and the direction of the offense. If hes splitting carries with Gio, his numbers will probably drop. As it is now, his ADP is probably too high for his projected stats.

If you really want a RB to look at, i would suggest Forsett. C.J. Anderson is a risk, but he might be worth it as well. You should consider picking up Ameer Abdullah though, a lot of people think he will be this years stand out rookie.

Not 100% sold either. I think hes a low end RB1/High end RB2. His biggest issue is his handcuff (Gio) and the direction of the offense. If hes splitting carries with Gio, his numbers will probably drop. As it is now, his ADP is probably too high for his projected stats.

If you really want a RB to look at, i would suggest Forsett. C.J. Anderson is a risk, but he might be worth it as well. You should consider picking up Ameer Abdullah though, a lot of people think he will be this years stand out rookie.

yeah I'm thinking Forsett could potentially fall to the third round depending on where I'm picking. With Trestman there, he could be what Forte was for the bears last year. Probably not as high of a volume though. My concern with him is he is older and he has only really shown one productive season so who knows if that will carry over

What is everyone's thoughts on Jeremy Hill?

Conventional wisdom says he should be very good, but I'm not sold. I still think Gio has a place in that offense and AJ Green will be back and healthy, so the Bengals will go to the air more. Still, he's super talented and is making me doubt my WR-WR strategy.

Hey bro, depending on where you pick in the draft obviously, there are a few other options where the back doesn't split as much time as Hill and Gio do. Marshawn Lynch is still the primary back in a run heavy offense and seems to be slipping on draft boards for some reason. If he's available, he's a great pick. Bell may slip because of his 2 game suspension, but IMO is still a top 5 back. Just be sure to grab DeAngelo Williams as a handcuff if you go that route. I think Frank Gore is gonna shine in Indy too. He hasn't benefited from an elite QB/WR combo like Luck and Hilton to free up the box in years. I like him a lot this year too. I think DeMarco Murray slides because of Ryan Matthews and Chip Kelly can choose to air it out for 9 consecutive plays. Very unpredictable offensive game plan and protection schemes (just ask LeSean McCoy). Speaking of McCoy, just a heads up, he may not be ready for week 1 in Buffalo. Update that If you plan on selecting him.

Teams who are risky: Dallas: Excellent O-line, but a complete crapshoot who gets the touches. McFadden is worth a get in the 5th round if he's there

NY Giants:m: The addition of Vereen complicates and already complicated fantasy backfield

Found out I'm drafting 8th in one of my leagues. I think this is the year to go WR-WR and find RB Value

I want a Dez-Julio Jones WR combo. It'd be tough to know if Jones would fall to my 2nd round pick though. I think he (and Matt Ryan) are primed for a big year together. You can possibly get Lamar Miller in the third, especially if everyone else has taken RB's early. Alfred Morris is a consistent RB2 and even Chris Ivory as an RB3 in the 6th-7th might be worth it on volume alone

Dallas' O line is the reason I'd take Romo.

Okay, 2 teams, here we go. Let me know what you guys think.

First draft- 23 rounds, includes DL, DB, LB positions.

In order.

Dez Bryant

Andrew Luck

Mike Evans

Frank Gore

Andre Johnson

Ameer Abdullah

Todd Gurley

LaVonte David

Devin Funchess

Doug Martin

Chandler Jones

Texans Defense

Antonio Gates

Stephen Gostkowski

Jamies Winston

Richard Rodgers

Jonathan Cyprien

Jets Defense

Richard Sherman

Gerald McCoy

D'Qwell Jackson

Chandler Catanzaro

Kenny Britt.

I know, we're banking heavily on the Colts, but with a 12-team league, players go fast. I'm fairly confident in the Colts this season and think they will end up again in the AFC Championship game, maybe even the Superbowl. Luck is the 2nd best QB behind Rodgers and was the 3rd-highest scorer in this league last season behind Bell and Antonio Brown.

2nd draft, only 17 rounds, normal league, no defensive players. Had 5th overall pick, 2nd round pick is Rodgers as a keeper and 4th round is Bell as well. In order.

Demaryuius Thomas

Aaron Rodgers

Lamar Miller

LeVeon Bell

Carlos Hyde

Steve Smith Sr

Chris Ivory

Davante Adams

Larry Fitzgerald

Devonta Freeman

Kyle Rudolph

Jets Defense

Adam Vinateri

Joe Flacco

Ray Rice-(have a source(my best friend) who is good friends with his catcher from his college baseball team who grew up with Rice and has said he already turned down the Bills' offer to join their team and is expected to be on a roster soon, possibly the Browns who are very interested)

Josh Hill

Chiefs Defense

What you guys think?

Okay, 2 teams, here we go. Let me know what you guys think.

First draft- 23 rounds, includes DL, DB, LB positions.

In order.

Dez Bryant

Andrew Luck

Mike Evans

Frank Gore

Andre Johnson

Ameer Abdullah

Todd Gurley

LaVonte David

Devin Funchess

Doug Martin

Chandler Jones

Texans Defense

Antonio Gates

Stephen Gostkowski

Jamies Winston

Richard Rodgers

Jonathan Cyprien

Jets Defense

Richard Sherman

Gerald McCoy

D'Qwell Jackson

Chandler Catanzaro

Kenny Britt.

I know, we're banking heavily on the Colts, but with a 12-team league, players go fast. I'm fairly confident in the Colts this season and think they will end up again in the AFC Championship game, maybe even the Superbowl. Luck is the 2nd best QB behind Rodgers and was the 3rd-highest scorer in this league last season behind Bell and Antonio Brown.

2nd draft, only 17 rounds, normal league, no defensive players. Had 5th overall pick, 2nd round pick is Rodgers as a keeper and 4th round is Bell as well. In order.

Demaryuius Thomas

Aaron Rodgers

Lamar Miller

LeVeon Bell

Carlos Hyde

Steve Smith Sr

Chris Ivory

Davante Adams

Larry Fitzgerald

Devonta Freeman

Kyle Rudolph

Jets Defense

Adam Vinateri

Joe Flacco

Ray Rice-(have a source(my best friend) who is good friends with his catcher from his college baseball team who grew up with Rice and has said he already turned down the Bills' offer to join their team and is expected to be on a roster soon, possibly the Browns who are very interested)

Josh Hill

Chiefs Defense

What you guys think?

cant believe bell lasted that long

We usually do it a few days before the season starts. But with the popular demand(8/10 votes) wanting it to be live this season rather than online, all the dates we came up with, last night worked for those 8 teams while 2 others drafted online. I don't like it, but I wanted the live draft rather than online. I hate online drafts.

10 team PPR league. I had pick #10

QB: T. Brady

WR: A. Johnson

WR: J. Maclin

WR: J. Landry

RB: L. Bell

RB: L. McCoy

TE: R. Gronkowski

W/R: T. Yeldon (RB)

BN: N. Agholor (WR)

BN: A. Blue (RB)

BN: C. Palmer (QB)

BN: M. Wheaton (WR)

BN: T. Eifert (TE)

BN: F. Jackson (RB)

K: J. Tucker

DEF: Arizona

Have lots of work to do until Brady and Bell come back and Shady is healthy.

Did my first of two drafts last night

10 team standard

QB- Tony Romo

RB-Lamar Miller

RB-Carlos Hyde

WR-Antonio Brown

WR-Julio Jones

TE- Jordan Cameron

Flex-T.Y. Hilton

K- Matt Bryant

D/ST- Miami

Bench: Eli Manning, Rashad Jennings, Todd Gurley, Danny Woodhead, Davante Adams, Michael Crabtree

I was hoping to have better RB's but I missed out on guys like Gore and Latavius Murray in the 4th, and missed out on Ivory in the 6th and Doug Martin got picked right before me. I'm kinda not happy with my RB's. I took a shot getting the best WR's possible and hoped the RB's would fall to me. Very happy Lamar Miller did, but was hoping the others would.

Still, think I'm ok at RB and my WR's will make up for it. I wanted an RB but saw T.Y. sitting there in the 4th and couldn't pass that up

Archived