• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, and then still managed to get Shady McCoy? That is great

Yeah McCoy was somehow available at 31 (4th round). Aside from depth outside of my top guys, I'm worried about my QB for weeks 1-5. Not sure Palmer is going to have as good a year as his start last season, but the FA options are thin.

You could always just stream QBs. not the worst idea ever. If you aren't getting any of the top QBs than you probably don't need to have 1 you stick with for most of the year

I'm not worried once Brady is back in Week 6, but that might be the best option. Usually what I do for my defense too.

Yeah McCoy was somehow available at 31 (4th round). Aside from depth outside of my top guys, I'm worried about my QB for weeks 1-5. Not sure Palmer is going to have as good a year as his start last season, but the FA options are thin.

I actually like Palmer this season, Floyd may be back for week 1, which would be huge. John Brown was quite the surprise for them last season and I think Fitz will have a better year. Good backs out of the backfield to help with the offense, Palmer should do just fine till Brady is back. But, that's my opinion.

I actually like Palmer this season, Floyd may be back for week 1, which would be huge. John Brown was quite the surprise for them last season and I think Fitz will have a better year. Good backs out of the backfield to help with the offense, Palmer should do just fine till Brady is back. But, that's my opinion.

I was spoiled last season with Luck and Wilson as my two QBs, and awful RBs. Now I'm adjusting to having good RBs, decent WRs and a waiting game for QBs.

I think TY had a breakout year. Luck has more weapons now with Andre Johnson and the coverage won't be able to stay with him like it did last year.

Definitely a WR1 for sure. I wouldn't put him in the same level as Brown, Jones, Megatron, DT or those likes but he is definitely a top WR. I have him as my flex play, got him in the 4th somehow

12 team keeper league, .5 PPR BOLD are my keepers

1. (8) Dez Bryant (Dal - WR)

2. (19) Jordan Matthews (Phi - WR)

3. (37) T.J. Yeldon (Jax - RB)

4. (43) C.J. Spiller (NO - RB)

5. (54) Tevin Coleman (Atl - RB)

6. (61) Jason Witten (Dal - TE)

7. (67) Philip Rivers (SD - QB)

8. (78) John Brown (Ari - WR)

9. (84) Devin Funchess (Car - WR)

10. (85) Shane Vereen (NYG - RB)

11. (91) Reggie Bush (SF - RB)

12. (102) Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K)

13. (139) Ryan Tannehill  (Mia - QB)

14. (150) Miami (Mia - DEF)

15. (157) Dwayne Bowe (Cle - WR)

16. (187) C.J. Anderson  (Den - RB)

Well I hope you prove me wrong, but personally I think Hilton is a medium range WR1 and the rest of your guys are upside WR3's

I think you're right. Hilton is going to lose touches thanks to Johnson and Gore, and Moncrief is going to be better as well.

Depending on how many teams are in the league, Flacco is a terrible starter at QB2, especially with Forsett as a starter as well.

Just for fun...

12-team, standard scoring:

Sexy Rexy's Rainbow Room

QB - Romo

WR - Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins

RB - Latavius Murray, Danny Woodhead/Duke Johnson

TE - Jimmy Graham

W/R - Devin Funchess

K - Nick Novak

DEF - NYJ (I'll stream, but they start with Cleveland)

Bench:

QB - Rivers

WR - Dorial Green-Beckham, Cole Beasley

RB - Jeremy Langford (come on Matt Forte injury!!!)

TE - Travis Kelce

I hate my RB depth, especially if Duke doesn't end up the #1, but I should be able to flip a package of Rivers/Graham for someone.

10 man, .5 ppr:

Bonerz4Hermione

QB - Romo

WR - Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, Brandin Cooks

RB - Marshawn Lynch, Lamar Miller

TE - Travis Kelce

W/R/T - Golden Tate, Doug Martin

K - Mason Crosby

DEF - NYJ (stream)

Bench:

QB - Matt Ryan

RB - Danny Woodhead, Duke Johnson

WR - Terrance Williams, DeVante Parker, Brandon Coleman

TE - Jordan Cameron

Pretty stoked about this lineup, to be honest. The only two other teams that I think could win have Peyton and Brees as their QBs, and I don't like either one of them this year.

10 team league. Had the 7th pick. Everything pretty standard except for 6 points for QB touchdowns:

Qb: Roethlisberger, Brady

RB: Lacy, Randle, Martin, Stewart

WR: Sanders, Landry, Cruz, Amari Cooper

TE: Gronkowski, Eifert

Def: Rams

K: Bryant

I know my WRs are weak but that's because I went with Gronk in round 2

Should I start Ameer Abdullah or Doug Martin week 1?

Gore is our other back, along with Gurley. Gore starts, right now have Abdullah in.

As someone who has been down the Doug Martin road before (and if he's available at a value round i'll take him, in my other draft on Sunday), I'd like him to show me first before I start him. But in your situation, you have two guys who are in a similar boat. In this spot I go Martin just because the volume will for sure be there, whereas with Abdullah, you can't really be sure yet

In the one league I've drafted in so far, we can't put a TE at the flex, so I wasn't really planning on drafting Gronk. He actually wound up going in the last pick of the 2nd round (admittedly a little bit far).

With 2 RB and 2 WR spots plus a flex he can't play in to fill, I think it's more important to grab the best at those spots first. But that's just my approach, not saying taking him is wrong

Archived