• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a lot of shit in my draft for thinking people were being idiotic with kickers and taking them way too early, or even carrying more than 1 in some cases. So I went ahead and took Matt Bryant in the last round hahaha. The 2 people who disagreed with me the most took Gostkowski and Vinatieri, who had 4 and 0 zero points last week.

Current WRs: Landry, Maclin, Andre Johnson, Agholor, Wheaton, Green-Beckham

Current RBs: McCoy, Bell, Yeldon, Freeman, Blue

Dropping Blue and Green-Beckham, and I have the first waiver claim. James Jones, Woodhead and Cunningham on the waiver wire. Who should I target first? Format is 3 WR, 2 RB and Flex (RB/WR)

I also have Gronk starting and Eifert on the bench...

For you it is, not for him. lol Hopkins is a borderline top 10 WR.

How is it not for him? He technically doesnt have a TE since Walker might not play week 2. He's pretty stacked at WR too (Matthews, Green, Robinson, Jeffery, Hopkins, John Brown).

I'm still a litle iffy on Hopkins though because of the QB situation down there, though. Any of those other WRs a good match for Eifert 1 for 1?

How is it not for him? He technically doesnt have a TE since Walker might not play week 2. He's pretty stacked at WR too (Matthews, Green, Robinson, Jeffery, Hopkins, John Brown).

I'm still a litle iffy on Hopkins though because of the QB situation down there, though. Any of those other WRs a good match for Eifert 1 for 1?

Because Hopkins is a top WR whereas Eifert is in the tier 2 at TE. Walker is a better TE than Eifert, right now, he's so hit or miss. I understand he needs the TE, but Hopkins, is definitely a better option as far as points go. But he seems to have a surplus of WR's and I don't know how he has 4 legit number 1 WR's on his team, rest of his team must suck, lol But I guess he can part with one.

Because Hopkins is a top WR whereas Eifert is in the tier 2 at TE. Walker is a better TE than Eifert, right now, he's so hit or miss. I understand he needs the TE, but Hopkins, is definitely a better option as far as points go. But he seems to have a surplus of WR's and I don't know how he has 4 legit number 1 WR's on his team, rest of his team must suck, lol But I guess he can part with one.

The rest of his team is pretty much the eagles lol

Maybe Eifert for Green is a better match considering theyre teammates?

The rest of his team is pretty much the eagles lol

Maybe Eifert for Green is a better match considering theyre teammates?

Well Green is better than Hopkins, so i'm not sure why he would want to do that. But it doesn't hurt to send him 2 deals, Eifert for Green or Hopkins.

Guy is gonna have a long, miserable season if that's the case, being all Eagles. lol

Archived