• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And there it is, he countered with Woodhead for Jones. Should I pull the trigger?

since you aren't in my league I will share this resource with you

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/

reddit's fantasy football page

create a reddit account. on that page you will see an index thread and there is a section in there for discussing trade proposals. You can get a good consensus there.

But if you think you are strong enough at WR, I say take it

It's a PPR league which enhances Woodhead's value. And I have Landry, Sanders, Cruz, plus whoever I pick up once I drop Stewart. This brings my RB core to Lacy, Woodhead, and Lewis, plus whoever I pick up next week when I drop Dalton and/or Roethlisberger

So with that said...should I pick up Marvin Jones or Desean Jackson?

I' m really wondering what's going to happen with Chris Ivory this week. Is he going to play?

On one hand, they could definitely sit him again, go into their bye week and keep him fresh after 3 weeks of not playing

on the other hand, they could play him a lot, let him take two weeks to rest and heal up before their next game.

I am so thin on WR in both my leagues, it's not even funny.

There is potential, but as long as the Aints struggle and Weeden doesn't do completions to his WR I am pretty fucked on this position.

Except for Edelman in my Keeper League, but just one WR isn't gonna win me anything.

The common philosophy is Take RB's early. That philosophy is done.

Before this, it was 'take the best QB first' Fantasy football evolves. Now you have to get the top WR's early

Agreed. I'm stacked at RB with Bell, McCoy, Freeman, Woodhead and Yeldon. My WRs are struggling after Landry, as I have Maclin and then Marvin Jones, DeSean Jackson and Victor Cruz. Playing 3 WR and 2 RB plus a WR/RB Flex position, the emphasis is definitely a balanced team between those two main positions.

It still kinda does pay to get RBs early though because the drop off is so much bigger now. Like if theres only 5 top tier guys if you dont get one early you're out of luck

not exactly. Depending on your league size, you could have gotten Latavius Murray, Mark Ingram, Frank Gore (underperformed so far, but had a big week 3 and should be primed to go after not playing preseason) or other productive RBs in the third or fourth round.

I got Ivory in the 6th. Woodhead in the third to last round. Theres tons of value at RB, whereas at WR, the consistent producers are going higher, while the rest tend to be boom or bust.

Gore, Ingram and Ivory. Woodhead continues to lose touches to Melvin Gordon, and Ivory looks like he's going to get most of the workload after not playing last week.

I might not play either. I have Landry for the flex as well.

I'm playing:

WR's- Julio, Megatron, Brandon Marshall

RB- 2 of Ingram, Gore, Ivory

Flex 1 of Ivory, Landry or Woodhead

it's hard when your team is amazing lol

200% pick up Ivory. Who would drop him? you don't need 3 QBs

should I drop Roethlisberger? Cruz? Marvin Jones?

I was gonna drop one of my QBs after this week when I'll only need Brady the rest of the way. Was gonna hold on to 1 in case another team's QB got injured, which is likely the way this season is going haha.

I would drop Woodhead but I can't admit defeat that soon ahhaha

Archived