• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

I withdrew the trade and he offered Jeffery for Roethlisberger and Lacy.

On one hand he could really use Roethlisberger since his only QB is Fitzpatrick, so I should be able to get him to overpay.

On the other hand he's 5-2 and I'm 4-2-1 and I dont know if I want to strengthen him.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just proposed Eddie Lacy and Eifert for Jeffery. Dude doesnt even need Jeffery. Hes also got AJ Green, Hopkins, John Brown, Jordan Matthews, and Allen Robinson. His only TE is Delanie Walker and RBs are Charcandrick and Martin.

Martin has been very good, so far. I'm reaping the benefits of him and Gurley.

Guess I'm not trading McCoy now with Bell out for the season...

I have a waiver claim in for DeAngelo Williams but am 9th out of 10 on the list. I can still flex one of Woodhead, Hillman and Yeldon depending on matchup, but it's going to be more difficult to acquire wide receiver help. Aiken the only real waiver opportunity, with guys like Reuben Randle and Andre Johnson the only other usable options. 3 WR and a FLEX in this league is killer for depth.

So person in my league with a billion receivers only has Fitzpatrick at QB, and the waiver options are not better. I'm fighting for second place with him. Should I let him sort it out or offer him Roethlisberger for one of his WRs. I'm thinking I'll let him get desperate on his own.

If you're going based on matchup, I'd go with Sanders and Landry.

Trying to pick up Malcolm Floyd with Allen down for the year. I have 6 RBs...which to drop? Options are Hillman, Woodhead and Yeldon. Rather hang on to Freeman, McCoy and at least see what Langford can offer short-term. Also could drop Robert Woods but that means I'm definitely starting Floyd.

Archived