• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it PPR?

So with Roethlisberger probably back Sunday, need 2 of the 3 in PPR: Martavis, Sanders, Landry. Right now I have Landry and Martavis in there but could change that. Also should I stick with Woodhead and Ivory as my RB's? Don't like starting Lacy against the Broncos D, and Dion's health might be a factor in the short week.

I don't do that trade. Tate hasn't produced much of anything this year and the lions suck. They are having enough trouble getting the ball to Calvin Johnson, let alone Tate.

I understand wanting to trade Eifert when you have gronk but you can do WAY better than Tate, especially with a team that needs a TE.

If you factor out the game where he had 0 (where he also should have had a TD but the NFL's rules are stupid) he is averaging over 16 points a game in .5ppr, and more in your full ppr league. If your league can flex a TE, I consider using him and Gronk at the same time. If not, Eifert is worth MUCH more than Tate

I wish we could FLEX TE, I'd play him every week. I've dangled him to most teams but it's tough finding a match in a 10 team league.

The TEs are also spread evenly, with Gronk, Graham, Olsen, Barnidge, Kelce, Bennett and Witten all on separate rosters. While Eifert is an improvement over the latter two and that only accounting for 7 of 10 teams, the other teams are run by people checking only time to time and I won't get a significantly better WR from guys getting a moderate upgrade over Bennett and Witten.

The sad part is I'll probably be forced to start Tate.

I wish we could FLEX TE, I'd play him every week. I've dangled him to most teams but it's tough finding a match in a 10 team league.

The TEs are also spread evenly, with Gronk, Graham, Olsen, Barnidge, Kelce, Bennett and Witten all on separate rosters. While Eifert is an improvement over the latter two and that only accounting for 7 of 10 teams, the other teams are run by people checking only time to time and I won't get a significantly better WR from guys getting a moderate upgrade over Bennett and Witten.

The sad part is I'll probably be forced to start Tate.

well that last part sucks. Still, Eifert is worth way more. Certainly you can take a guy below him in value if it helps you at another position and Eifert is on your bench anyway, but you can either package him or get a better WR for him. If tate is starting for you, than you need a better upgrade that Tate anyway

well that last part sucks. Still' date=' Eifert is worth way more. Certainly you can take a guy below him in value if it helps you at another position and Eifert is on your bench anyway, but you can either package him or get a better WR for him. If tate is starting for you, than you need a better upgrade that Tate anyway[/quote']

I have Landry, Hurns and Maclin. Then Ginn Jr and Amendola I just picked up. I'm also working on McCoy and one of the three WRs for Megatron or Beckham. With Tate, I'd target Beckham. But that would ultimately upgrade my WR corps if the second move pulls through.

Archived