• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #78] Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens — Bleau, Blanc, Et Un Beaucoup de Rouge

9 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Did Kreider and Nash score 30 together? Maybe with Zucc or Stepan?

Kreiders career high was 28 before he hit 50.

28 goals in 17 and 19

Edited by yada

41 minutes ago, Br4d said:

Carlsberg is good.  Pilsner Urquell rules.

My dad worked at Carlsberg Research Laboratories in the 60's in Copenhagen.  One of the perks of working there was that they were right next door to the Carlsberg Brewery and the researchers had a fully stocked refrigerator with most of the Carlsberg brews available.

Anyway one of the researchers was Czech and as a matter of national pride he brought in a bunch of Pilsner brews including Pilsner Urquell.

My dad said that the researchers went out and purchased Pilsner Urquell at lunch every day after that instead of drinking the free Carlsberg brews stocked for them.  The brewery got upset when they realized that their beer was being ignored and they began putting the special brews like Holiday Elephanter in the freezer instead.

Well, free is free and apparently the special Carlsberg options were enough to keep maybe half the researchers from paying for beer at lunch.

My dad drank Pilsner Urquell for 6 decades after that.  I was still buying him cases when he finally passed at 96.

My mom was born in Copenhagen just prior to Nazi occupation. She and her parents along w some other family immigrated here a few years after the war. There was always Carlsberg in the fridge n proper Scandinavian schnapps in the freezer. I'll have to try n source that Urquell down here. It's very difficult to find anything outside of common domestic n common imports here. Everytime I'm up in NJ I drop like $300 on Grolsch which I my preferred beer

• Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, Dem said:

My mom was born in Copenhagen just prior to Nazi occupation. She and her parents along w some other family immigrated here a few years after the war. There was always Carlsberg in the fridge n proper Scandinavian schnapps in the freezer. I'll have to try n source that Urquell down here. It's very difficult to find anything outside of common domestic n common imports here. Everytime I'm up in NJ I drop like $300 on Grolsch which I my preferred beer

My issue with Grolsch was always how once in a while you'd get a skunky beer 

16 minutes ago, Keirik said:

My issue with Grolsch was always how once in a while you'd get a skunky beer 

Up where I'm from very dutch area so the liquor stores went through it really quick.

• Cheers 1

Every single shot has been into this guys chest. Outside of that one-timer save on Panarin that he read well, Primeau hasn’t been impressive. A lot of volume, not a lot of quality in terms of executing. Yet Sam and Joe have you believing Primeau is playing the game of his life. Everything has been right into the fucking emblem.