• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #78] Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens — Bleau, Blanc, Et Un Beaucoup de Rouge

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

"FROG PUSSY!!!!"

Need that lady from SlapShot to be at the game to yell at the Habs. 

I swear officer they hit him w a fucking tire iron

Edited by Dem
  • Like 1

Was in the low 70s here n dry w a bright blue sky all day outside putting back Carlsberg pints since around 1. The dog keeps telling me to go inside so we can watch pregame. 

Been a great day boys. Now it's time to fuck up the Habs.

Let's go boys get it done

Edited by Dem
  • Like 1
  • Believe 1

2 minutes ago, VegasRanger said:

I think I need a new Dr.  Mine is not that good looking.

She said "You're fat". Said I wanted a 2nd opinion . She said "You're ugly, too!" 

51 minutes ago, Dem said:

Was in the low 70s here n dry w a bright blue sky all day outside putting back Carlsberg pints since around 1. The dog keeps telling me to go inside so we can watch pregame. 

Been a great day boys. Now it's time to fuck up the Habs.

Let's go boys get it done

Carlsberg is good.  Pilsner Urquell rules.

My dad worked at Carlsberg Research Laboratories in the 60's in Copenhagen.  One of the perks of working there was that they were right next door to the Carlsberg Brewery and the researchers had a fully stocked refrigerator with most of the Carlsberg brews available.

Anyway one of the researchers was Czech and as a matter of national pride he brought in a bunch of Pilsner brews including Pilsner Urquell.

My dad said that the researchers went out and purchased Pilsner Urquell at lunch every day after that instead of drinking the free Carlsberg brews stocked for them.  The brewery got upset when they realized that their beer was being ignored and they began putting the special brews like Holiday Elephanter in the freezer instead.

Well, free is free and apparently the special Carlsberg options were enough to keep maybe half the researchers from paying for beer at lunch.

My dad drank Pilsner Urquell for 6 decades after that.  I was still buying him cases when he finally passed at 96.

• Cheers 5