• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #78] Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens — Bleau, Blanc, Et Un Beaucoup de Rouge

2 minutes ago, Blueshirts1926 said:

Don't care how bad Rosolvic played but the Rempe experiment had to end being this close to the playoffs. 

Why's that?  Heck. I'd give him shifts with 20/93. 

• Like 1

Every game, at least once a game, this team just decides to fucking dick around with the puck in the defensive zone instead of clearing the puck and it ends up almost really fucking us right off the bat. They dominated that period and would have been a shame to go in to the 3rd down a goal because of stupidity.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

There's no way that Taco Bell Cantina Chicken taco isn't some low grade rubbery chicken. But god damn,  am I craving some low grade rubbery chicken tacos. 

With a little Poutine ?

And between periods the Marty beat your wife Broduer. His whole head looks like a reservoir tip. What comes out of his mouth is when the tip rips

Mika, I don’t understand why you do not try to shoot the puck the same way you try to pass to people who are not open. You have an amazing shot, and Jimmy Fucking Vesey is covered in front of the net. Even if he wasn’t, it’s Vesey, he’s not scoring on the tip. Shoot, please god

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1