• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #78] Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens — Bleau, Blanc, Et Un Beaucoup de Rouge

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Sick defensive coverage. Protect lead proscmect lead

Ok, this one's not that far off, but it's gonna confuse some people because you misspelled a made up word as part of a saying. 

You're going for "protect lead proshmect lead" which is an interesting choice as opposed to "protect lead shmotect lead" which I think would be the more common way to incorporate that forumla into this phrase. 

#translate

• LMFAO 2

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

A Shesterkin empty net goal would really cap off a nice regular season. 

At this point, I’d settle for a 3-2 win with the cardiac Rangers. They always make me sit on the edge of my seat….

2 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Ok, this one's not that far off, but it's gonna confuse some people because you misspelled a made up word as part of a saying. 

You're going for "protect lead proshmect lead" which is an interesting choice as opposed to "protect lead shmotect lead" which I think would be the more common way to incorporate that forumla into this phrase. 

#translate

You have serious issues. You know that, right? lol 

• LMFAO 1

OMG…I made the comment about Kreider not being able to skate and do anything else at the same time and now I’m fixated on watching him and it’s true!  Whether he’s passing, deflecting, or shooting, he stops skating to do it!  LOL…