• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Filip Chytil Out for Remainder of Season Following Setback in Recovery From Concussion

RichieNextel305

1 hour ago, RichieNextel305 said:

If this is a thing, have to assume Roslovic either slides down or is out of lineup, because I would imagine Chytil slides up with Kreider and Zibanejad.

Kreider-Zibanejad-Chytil

Panarin-Trocheck-Lafreniere

Cuylle-Wennberg-Kakko

Vesey-Goodrow-Rempe/Brodzinski

Guess Roslovic can get shifts on the 4th line but I think he may be odd man out.

There’s no need for roslovic just bench him 

• VINNY! 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Phil said:

Don't you mean <STOMP STOMP STOMP> THIS IS CAP CIRCUMVENTION! <STOMP STOMP STOMP>

I still don’t agree with it. Lol.

And look who’s back skating in Vegas today. You guessed it! Captain Circumvention! 😂

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

We agree that if we see him in the lineup, we’re in trouble?

No, not really. If he's the tone-changer, yes. If he's the tone-setter, not really. It depends on the opponent. If they're playing the Isles, I want him there. The Pens, no.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

33 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I still don’t agree with it. Lol.

And look who’s back skating in Vegas today. You guessed it! Captain Circumvention! 😂

I saw that article and shook my head. How unlikely, a week before the season ends.

The purpose of the salary cap is to make sure that contending teams have similar resources available to compete for a cup.

What Vegas is doing is a total finger in the eye of the NHL.

If a guy is not healthy enough to skate during the regular season he should be banned from the playoffs.

Edited by Br4d

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

No, not really. If he's the tone-changer, yes. If he's the tone-setter, not really. It depends on the opponent. If they're playing the Isles, I want him there. The Pens, no.

Chytil is a major upgrade over Brodz or Rempe in any scenario. 

• Bullseye 1

Just now, Albatrosss said:

anywhere.  any time.  Brodz shouldnt even be in the NHL.  Cuylle-Chytil-Kakko should be twice as productive than with Brodz

Nah. Not on a fourth line. Especially how the Rangers' fourth line is built. He'd be playing with Goodrow and Vesey and being asked to play physical. For a guy who feels a breath away from forced retirement. Not a great idea at all.

• Keeps it 100 1

49 minutes ago, Phil said:

Nah. Not on a fourth line. Especially how the Rangers' fourth line is built. He'd be playing with Goodrow and Vesey and being asked to play physical. For a guy who feels a breath away from forced retirement. Not a great idea at all.

Wennberg will most likely slide down to play on the 4th line anyway.  

I like the idea of Chytil on RW with Zibanejad and Kreider better than him at center if in fact he is able to play in the playoffs.  That line and the 4th line are the only lines I would mess with.  Roslovic  can play 4th line center between Goodrow and Vesey.  

• The Chyt! 1

47 minutes ago, torontonyr said:

If he gets another concussion I'm going to advocate for the Lindros family to adopt him

Might as well, he's not going to remember who his parents are anyway. 

• LMFAO 1