• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Reports From the Rink

siddious

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Is he just noticing this now? lol

They were showing the odds of the teams that are favored to win the Stanley Cup and the Rangers weren't in the top five. The other guy said that the Rangers won the Presidents Cup and they're not even in the top teams favored. After that Ray Ferraro made his comment. 

Just now, Abe Froman said:

They were showing the odds of the teams that are favored to win the Stanley Cup and the Rangers weren't in the top five. The other guy said that the Rangers won the Presidents Cup and they're not even in the top teams favored. After that Ray Ferraro made his comment. 

The other guy is right too. I don't think I've seen a team who finished with the best record not be heavily favored to win the Cup. Sure some other teams may be better in other aspects, but still.

• TroCheckmark 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
18 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Wanna hear an update on Chytil. Game 1?

As intriguing as it is, don't think he'd be in. What I'd love to see - 

Kreids - Zib - Ross
Bread - Tro - Laf
Cools - Chyt - Kakko
Goodie - Wennberg - Vesey

That 3rd line combo could be interesting. We already treat Line 1 as our pairing against teams top lines, and that 3rd line with hitting/shooting/defense could be fun to watch.

• Like 1

so just read an article in the post. Laviolette was asked about Rempe being ready and disciplined enough to get ice time in the post season. Blah Blah trying to get the whole roster ready blah blah. Then:

“So yeah, I do think he’s ready for playoff games.”

• JIMMY! 1

Just now, Dem said:

so just read an article in the post. Laviolette was asked about Rempe being ready and disciplined enough to get ice time in the post season. Blah Blah trying to get the whole roster ready blah blah. Then:

“So yeah, I do think he’s ready for playoff games.”

i think the only way he sees any game action is if the rangers are dominated physically, or are getting blown out that some drastic change is going to be needed.  

• Bullseye 1

2 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

Yeah well the only thing positive about you is your HIV test

I stand corrected. Brooks getting REALLY amped up for the playoffs!

• LOL 1

Just now, Albatrosss said:

i think the only way he sees any game action is if the rangers are dominated physically, or are getting blown out that some drastic change is going to be needed.  

You may be right. The Caps are a very physical team. I can def see him getting some time in this series. If they are playing a high skill, speed team if they pass the first round, prob not.

We're gonna kill these fucking turds.  They don't even belong in the playoffs.

Enough of that "fraidy cat" shit!  We are the team to beat...and these guys are fucking terrible.  We play our game, we win!  That simple!

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Ozzy said:

Enough of that "fraidy cat" shit!  We are the team to beat...and these guys are fucking terrible.  We play our game, we win!  That simple!

Calm Down Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Not even on the same magnitude of emphasis as Brooks today Ozzy. You gotta up your game man lol

• The Chyt! 1

I actually don’t think we need chytil for this series. I’d rather him take the practice time and get up to full speed while we beat the caps. Where we will need him is for the absolutely insane gauntlet the rest of the way.