• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers-Penguins Round One — General Series Thread

Phil

How many games for the Rangers to win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2022 at 04:00 PM

9 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Dryden Hunt was good energy last night. Plays hard on that 4th line. Has no issue being physical either. When Goodrow comes back, Hunt shouldn’t be the guy coming out based on last night.

Great "problem" to have! 

• VINNY! 1
  • Applause 1

11 hours ago, Keirik said:

Hunts game is a lot better suited for the playoffs than Gauthier. Unless it's AHL playoffs 

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

Except it's not though. So... 

Yes it is.  Gauthier is the softest 6'4" 225 lb powerlifting 3rd generation pro wrestler I've ever seen.  

• LOL 2
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, rmc51 said:

Dryden Hunt was good energy last night. Plays hard on that 4th line. Has no issue being physical either. When Goodrow comes back, Hunt shouldn’t be the guy coming out based on last night.

Agreed. I'd just pull Rooney out and slot in Goodrow at center.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, phillyb said:

You guys read screen names? I look at the pictues. I have no idea who anyone is until I read something so stupid I have to see who said it. 

I guess I havent said anything too stupid since you havent checked my profile since at least mid-march.....I do have 68000 profile views so I might have said a lot of stupid shit.  

Edited by Blue Heaven

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Well for the playoffs braniac @Phil makes a collection of avatars that all look the same so that strategy goes out the window. 

Hahah I know. I don’t even attempt to keep up. 

19 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

I guess I havent said anything too stupid since you havent checked my profile since at least mid-march.....I do have 68000 profile views so I might have said a lot of stupid shit.  

I have no idea who you are. Profile visits from me are usually misclicks since I have no need to sift through anyone’s profile. What am I gonna do? Pretend to skim more of your posts? 😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Hahah I know. I don’t even attempt to keep up. 

I have no idea who you are. Profile visits from me are usually misclicks since I have no need to sift through anyone’s profile. What am I gonna do? Pretend to skim more of your posts? 😂😂😂

Haha I know. Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge.

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

Keep wearin' em down!!  I've got this one to go 7, but it's plays and hits like these that make Reaves and that 4th line so meaningful in a playoff battle.  I'm already starting to see the Penguins get worn down a little bit.  Their play got slower as the 3rd period played out last night, which opened the door for Vatrano's goal. 

They're still going to get their chances, but we have Igor, the X factor that negates a lot.  If we can play a little tougher on Sid the Kid, and start banging his line around more, we'll all but negate anything they do offensively.

I'm thinking by the time we hit Game 5, we're going to see a very battered and worn out Pittsburgh team.

2 hours ago, rmc51 said:

Goodrow has a broken foot so it's not something to worry about.