• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Yankees Thread

Blue Heaven

14 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

DJ is going to be out for a foot fracture, so that sucks. Effross needs Tommy John surgery which is a damn shame. He was looking good. The bullpen has taken some big hits. They might need Severino and Taillon to contribute out of there.

Gonna need Seve for game 3...Taillon would be the guy, I think.

7 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Chapman dome as a Yankee so another positive ! 

Addition by subtraction.

What a douche canoe he turned into, huh?

• Cheers 1

Seriously fuck that guy. He's been dogshit all year and he takes his ball and goes home when he finds out he's not on the postseason roster. LOL He also missed a couple of weeks on the IL because of an infection getting a tattoo. He was going to be a free agent and not brought back anyway, but at least this removes what little doubt there was of him actually coming back.

• Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Where the fuck is Jeffrey Mayer when you need him?

Holy shit dude...I was thinking the same thing!!!

Fucking guy is like 50 years old now or something!!!  That guy in the first row should be denied field level tickets and sit in the upper deck for the rest of eternity!!  LOL

Great outing for Cole, and Rizzo with a super game on both sides of the ball!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Holy shit dude...I was thinking the same thing!!!

Fucking guy is like 50 years old now or something!!!  That guy in the first row should be denied field level tickets and sit in the upper deck for the rest of eternity!!  LOL

Great outing for Cole, and Rizzo with a super game on both sides of the ball!

That was weak sauce. A bit ugly with some fielding and baserunning, but that game was well under control. Cole not having a meltdown with the bases loaded early basically won the game. Rizzo was great. Can we attach a rocket to Aaron Hicks and press launch? Bader is home.

• Keeps it 100 1

45 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

That was weak sauce. A bit ugly with some fielding and baserunning, but that game was well under control. Cole not having a meltdown with the bases loaded early basically won the game. Rizzo was great. Can we attach a rocket to Aaron Hicks and press launch? Bader is home.

Bader is going to be our CF for a while here.  He fits too well! 

I think he's done here, Sharpy.  I seriously doubt he even gets more than a sniff at the playoff games.  He's on the roster mostly I believe for "defensive" or "pinch running" purposes.

Even with an injury, I'd think Boone would go with Marwin Gonzales.  But so far so good!

Cole was impressive last night; dug himself out of that 4th inning very nicely!  That's the Cole I wanna see!

33 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I think he's done here, Sharpy.  I seriously doubt he even gets more than a sniff at the playoff games.  He's on the roster mostly I believe for "defensive" or "pinch running" purposes.

Even with an injury, I'd think Boone would go with Marwin Gonzales.  But so far so good!

Cole was impressive last night; dug himself out of that 4th inning very nicely!  That's the Cole I wanna see!

Yeah, that was huge for him. I was afraid we were going to see another Cole meltdown. Him getting out of that was basically the game. It felt like they were in total control after that.

• Keeps it 100 1

Boone's use of what's left of the bullpen has been atrocious.  Their defense piss poor, and unless they're hitting HR's they aren't hitting anything for the most part.  If they lose this series it will be an epic disappointment, but will it really be a surprise?  This has been their playoff MO for what seems like a decade plus now.