• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Yankees Thread

Blue Heaven

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Somehow this team is 13-6 despite Cole imploding and several hitters below .250. Doesn’t seem sustainable.

They're getting it from different players every game, and the bullpen has been pretty good.  They're still going to win about 95 games+

I'm really liking this team so far this season.  I didn't really expect them to win this much, but I'm being shown a very good pitching staff and some timely hitting.

Pleasantly surprised to say the least.  Let's see where these guys take this venture this season....So far, so good!

The pitching and defense is making a huge difference. The catching is a black hole in the lineup but the game calling and pitch framing have helped. It helps the pitchers even more when they trust the guy behind the plate.

The team just has a much better jive this year. This team had been rather boring and lifeless for a couple of years. I still don't like Hicks or Gallo, and Donaldson hasn't done much, but it's been fun so far.

29 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The pitching and defense is making a huge difference. The catching is a black hole in the lineup but the game calling and pitch framing have helped. It helps the pitchers even more when they trust the guy behind the plate.

The team just has a much better jive this year. This team had been rather boring and lifeless for a couple of years. I still don't like Hicks or Gallo, and Donaldson hasn't done much, but it's been fun so far.

I'm certain as the year progresses that we'll see more from Hicks..Gallo is gonna bat .200 and hit 30 HR's, that's a given!   ...but they are a more fun team to watch, and I don't have hold my breath when a ball gets hit on the ground as much anymore!

I'm loving Nester!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Holy shit with this Jackie Robinson nonsense. Donaldson with a hilarious wise ass comment to a self centered asshat and now hes racist? Fucking ridiculous. 

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10036518-yankees-josh-donaldson-suspended-for-making-racist-comment-to-tim-anderson.amp.html

At face value, yea that's some stupid shit. 

On 5/23/2022 at 8:15 PM, The Dude said:

Holy shit with this Jackie Robinson nonsense. Donaldson with a hilarious wise ass comment to a self centered asshat and now hes racist? Fucking ridiculous. 

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10036518-yankees-josh-donaldson-suspended-for-making-racist-comment-to-tim-anderson.amp.html

Who calls themselves Jackie Robinson in modern day times? I get there are still issues but holy god ffs.

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

Who calls themselves Jackie Robinson in modern day times? I get there are still issues but holy god ffs.

Yeah if you come out saying shit like that, you should expect to be dunked on. This whole thing was absurd. Donaldson caved and apologized to the Robinson family. I'm sure the Yankees made him do it.

• 4 weeks later...

There's so many woke hipster Jays fans at this point, I almost reveled in another Yankee beat down of the Jays. Yankees look unstoppable at this point, but with the new playoff format, it doesn't really matter lol.