• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY JETS Discussion

Shane Falco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Garrapolo  comes to my Raiders...He can't be any worse than Carr had been these last few seasons.  I think the Jets are still gunning for Rodgers though...I actually will be very surprised if he leaves GB and ends up there.

Edited by Ozzy

6 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Mike F'n White signed a deal with the Miami Dolphins.  

Only thing better than this would be Aaron Rodgers spurning the Jets.  Carr is gone.  Garrapolo is gone.  Rodgers is all the eggs in the basket for the Jets at this point.  

🤣

Good. I am begging for Rodgers to go to the Jets. Nothing in this world would make me happier 

Apparently the Jets master plan here is to ignore that the Packers receivers were a problem, ignore that the Jets have actual good receivers, and recreate the 2022 Packers offense without the gold trim.

Wonder if this GM has called up Eddie Lacy, Greg Jennings, or Bubba Franks too.

Lazard is a good receiver with size who blocks well. I have no issues bringing him in.

I want no part of the corpse of Randall Cobb or Marcedes Lewis. And I want OBJ, as talented as he is, no where near that Jets locker room with these kids. If they want to load up at receiver and get another #1 to go alongside Garrett Wilson? Go trade for Hopkins.

I can’t believe Rodgers is going to be a Jet. That is just wild.

People need to reel in the bravado a bit. Yes, this makes the Jets contenders. Yes, Rodgers being here with these weapons and this amazing young defense can catapult the Jets into a special stratosphere. But the AFC is just a scary place. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Exciting win for the Jets, but I don't think it makes much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. It took four turnovers for them to eke it out. I don't see how you can be excited about another Zach Wilson season. They built up this team pretty damn good, and it feels like it's going to be another wasted season. That drive was about as Jets as you can get, though. Jesus. I remember something like this happening with both Vinny and Penington when the Jets were hyped up to be really good. Some of the worst luck ever.

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • Keeps it 100 1

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

It's officially a torn Achilles. He is done. I just got an NFL notification on my phone. Not surprising because it looked awful, but the Jets have the worst luck of all time. Did Joe Nameth sell his soul to the Devil for that Super Bowl or what?

No.  The problem is the Jets always look for the easy quick fixes when they're not just blowing chunks naturally.

We're going to hear the term "old man injury" a lot over coming weeks and days because like Vinny and Brett Favre Aaron Rodgers was an old man with an injury waiting to happen.