• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A Song of Ice & Fire (Book Discussion Only) *Possible Spoilers Inside*

4_4

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total agreement. When Osney ratted her out and you knew she was totally fucked, I acted like the Rangers scored. It was awesome - and to ice the cake, Jaime burns the letter from her! AHHH!! YES!!!

I saw that one coming from a while away and good for him to finally do it. By the way, Dance with Dragons is a stronger read than Feast of Crows, but all 5 books are really good.

I saw that one coming from a while away and good for him to finally do it. By the way, Dance with Dragons is a stronger read than Feast of Crows, but all 5 books are really good.

Agreed - you knew it was coming -

Not so much Osney, but Jaime denying her right to champion

I'm glad ADWD is a stronger read, but I'm guessing that's because of the way GRRM wrote the books, since AFFC has no Dany, no Tyrion, no Stannis/Melisandre, etc.

Though, the developments in the Danaerys plot in AFFC were quite monumental - that the Ironborn and the Maesters are now after her without her knowledge should be fun times

I wasn't that surprised by Jaime denying her his help. The "welcome home sex" aside, he is a different man than the one that marched into war with the Starks. Losing the battle, being imprisoned, losing his hand and traveling with Brienne changed him. He might still love her, but he sees her flaws now, being taunted by her supported that too I'd say. Same did knowing that she slept with others, while he was imprisoned in Riverrun. If he would still follow her every word, he would be a hopeless case and not a character made by GRRM. :D

Agreed - you knew it was coming -

Not so much Osney, but Jaime denying her right to champion

I'm glad ADWD is a stronger read, but I'm guessing that's because of the way GRRM wrote the books, since AFFC has no Dany, no Tyrion, no Stannis/Melisandre, etc.

Though, the developments in the Danaerys plot in AFFC were quite monumental - that the Ironborn and the Maesters are now after her without her knowledge should be fun times

Oh yeah I've no doubt that AFFC was just a filler text building up subplots for the conclusion. I'm pretty sure that Jon isn't dead, because it would be pointless just killing him off like that and I have a feeling that Dany, Jon and Tyrion are the three most important characters in the series.

Oh yeah I've no doubt that AFFC was just a filler text building up subplots for the conclusion. I'm pretty sure that Jon isn't dead, because it would be pointless just killing him off like that and I have a feeling that Dany, Jon and Tyrion are the three most important characters in the series.

dude that is ADWD content, Rhommy hasn't read that yet.

@siddious

Drunk? No, not taking his pills is my theory :D

FFUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was just reading on the train. A little more than half way through storm of swords. Up to when...

the hound brings Arya to the twins.

Got to my stop before I could find out what happens. Felt like blowing off my whole day and staying on the train to read :rofl:

Something tells me its not going to be pretty.