• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A Song of Ice & Fire (Book Discussion Only) *Possible Spoilers Inside*

4_4

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI — when Game of Thrones (HBO) returns this January, we're going to be splitting these threads into two – A Song of Ice and Fire (Book Discussion) and Game of Thrones (HBO Discussion).

With so many of us reading, the thread has become a pretty big spoiler tag, so while we'll continue to utilize them in the book discussion so as not to spoil for those not completely caught up, we'll try to leave the HBO thread as is for discussion about the show. Hopefully this entices users to jump into the discussion without fear of having things ruined for them.

Just an FYI ? when Game of Thrones (HBO) returns this January, we're going to be splitting these threads into two ? A Song of Ice and Fire (Book Discussion) and Game of Thrones (HBO Discussion).

With so many of us reading, the thread has become a pretty big spoiler tag, so while we'll continue to utilize them in the book discussion so as not to spoil for those not completely caught up, we'll try to leave the HBO thread as is for discussion about the show. Hopefully this entices users to jump into the discussion without fear of having things ruined for them.

The new season starts in January? I'd heard it was April, good news if not. =) Means I have to get moving on the book though...

The one thing I'm realizing now about 80 pages into A Storm of Swords is by the time 2012 rolls around, I'm gonna be so far ahead in the story it's almost gonna be weird once the season is over, because I won't have the books to read between seasons again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=526Yt9cfer0

Wake up, I am bored. :D

So how far are you into SoS now Phil? You've been awfully quiet on that matter, oh and clever renaming the thread. :D

Yeah, figured we'd get the jump on it for now.

We'll set up a GOT thread soon.

I'm 400 pages into SOS thus far.

Just passed the point where Jon and the Wildlings scale the Wall where Ygritte is angry they have yet ot find the Horn of Joramun.

Not sure I've hit the "evil" part yet aside from Sansa being forced to marry Tyrion.