• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I took my daughter to Gantry Park a couple of weeks ago, and it was awesome. Id told my wife that I could see myself in LIC if we ever had to move out of the house we're in now and if were unable to buy a house in surburbia somewhere. My mom was originally from LIC and she made me drive her to her old grandparents building and now its a Douglas Elliman real estate office on Vernon Blvd. My mom was pissed that they sold the building for pocket change, since now its probably worth a shitload of dough.

It's funny because I vaguely remember going to see the fireworks in an empty parking lot when I was a kid right on the river in LIC, and I remember the area looking really run down. Now the building I live in may have been the one built on that empty lot.

The skyline here is so impressive too, and I think they're going to keep building it up. The 4,5 and 2,3 were all fucked up yesterday after work so I took the ferry home, and god damn it was beautiful. Phil you probably live near an east river ferry terminal right?

It's funny because I vaguely remember going to see the fireworks in an empty parking lot when I was a kid right on the river in LIC, and I remember the area looking really run down. Now the building I live in may have been the one built on that empty lot.

The skyline here is so impressive too, and I think they're going to keep building it up. The 4,5 and 2,3 were all fucked up yesterday after work so I took the ferry home, and god damn it was beautiful. Phil you probably live near an east river ferry terminal right?

Closest to me, I think, is the North 6th station. Haven't taken the ferry in a long time.

If we worked in the same office room we'd never get any fucking work done. We're like those two kids in school who always tried to sit next to each other in class so they could joke with each other that the teacher eventually realizes are doing it and makes sit on opposite sides of the classroom so they pay attention.

It's better this way.