• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

The biggest downside to a regular job is that my sleep schedule becomes normal, which means I can't for the life of me stay awake later than 4AM on weekend nights. Wisconsin is playing one of the best match-ups of the year and I'm bowing out and going to bed.

Dammit, I feel old now.

The biggest downside to a regular job is that my sleep schedule becomes normal, which means I can't for the life of me stay awake later than 4AM on weekend nights. Wisconsin is playing one of the best match-ups of the year and I'm bowing out and going to bed.

Dammit, I feel old now.

You feel old? Friday night I went to bed at 8:45 pm and last night I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter after OSU (I'm a huge fan of by the way) went up 31-14 which was around 10:30pm. Going to bed early on Friday is justified to an extent though as I wake up for work Monday through Friday at 4am.

You feel old? Friday night I went to bed at 8:45 pm and last night I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter after OSU (I'm a huge fan of by the way) went up 31-14 which was around 10:30pm. Going to bed early on Friday is justified to an extent though as I wake up for work Monday through Friday at 4am.

4AM? Ugh, I wake up 5.45AM for three days now and that sucks already, man. If only because it's really difficult to find a good time to Skype with Grace if I can't stay up late. It's been really busy times and my mind hasn't been on sports much. I haven't seen a minute of pre-season Rangers hockey and I have watched maybe 2,5 games of the Badgers so far. It'll get better when I get to the US.

Congrats on the OSU win. Wisconsin had more chances than I thought, but made some key mistakes that the Buckeyes just didn't make.

My schedule us the opposite. My tour is scheduled to end at 4:05am and I usually walk in the door at 4:45am. I leave for work at 6pm. I sleep somewhere in between.

What really f's me up is that on my days off, I try to keep normal people hours lol.

Okay, so tonight's game is a 4AM start for me, I woke up at 5AM this morning to go to work, there's no way I'll stay up. Do I nap now and stay up late, nap before the game again and then sleep on my Friday off? Do I stay up now, sleep early, wake up at 4 and then just be tired all day? Do I nap now, eat dinner, sleep early anyways, nap after game?

Probably the last one. Zzzzz.

As of today I am now officially a full-time employee for TD Bank. My hard work has finally paid off, my next goal is to work my ass off even harder and get promoted to a Customer Service Representative.

Great news, Johnny. Congrats!

My twitter account was suspended for no reason, this sucks. I got an email saying that their site was hacked, and they got my info, and that I had to change my password. When I changed it, and went to sign onto twitter, it said I was suspended. I have been waiting two days to hear from them, this sucks, they blow.

My twitter account was suspended for no reason, this sucks. I got an email saying that their site was hacked, and they got my info, and that I had to change my password. When I changed it, and went to sign onto twitter, it said I was suspended. I have been waiting two days to hear from them, this sucks, they blow.

You were probably suspended, because spam was sent through your account and people flagged you for it. This has been going on a lot, but not sure if that's really on Twitter.

You were probably suspended, because spam was sent through your account and people flagged you for it. This has been going on a lot, but not sure if that's really on Twitter.

Im just pissed because they were the ones who told me that my account was compromised. They sent me an email telling me that my account was compromised by another site, and told me to change my password, then they suspend my account and now havent gotten back to me in over 3 days now. There is no way to contact them except for sending a message contesting the suspension. If they knew that it wasnt me, then they should at least get back to me quickly and not keep me suspended for days, especially after they said I had to change my password.