• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

A monthly meet up would be awesome.

Anyways finally getting promoted to full-time here at the bank, though i've been working 38-45 hours a week since we're short handed, 50 hours for me this week here. I just never had the title and all the benefits, so i'm proud of myself for working my ass off here and stepping up my game the last few months.

Also went on a date the other night with a girl from Jersey that my friend set me up with. We had a great time, and gonna do it again hopefully next week, surprisingly she actually seems really interested in me, that's rare for me. Maybe things are finally starting to change for me.

• Like 2

Success will do that for you. It's amazing sometimes how just one small success can often trump all the other things you let yourself feel bad about in life.

100% true, there's been times this board knows i've wanted to give up, but I stayed confident, I worked my fucking ass off for this place and it's finally starting to pay off.

Do any phones allow you to text a location? That would be neat

You can do that through the popular unlimited texting app Whatsapp. It connects to Google Maps and your GPS and you can send your location to a single person or in a group chat. I use the app daily for both business and personal, as it allows anyone with an internet connection on a phone to text with extremely low data usages. I use it for thousands of messages a month and just the texts are under 50kb. It's pretty awesome.

It works with any number, anywhere in the world and to all mobile OS platforms. I have Android, Grace has an iPhone and one of my managers a Blackberry and that's no issue.

• Like 1

hopefully itll be in the water near Heinz Field tomorrow. Could be a cool pic with football in foreground, duck in background

heres a pick my friend took

http://instagram.com/p/eyOVBrpgWB/

Heinz is just over the other side of the bridge in the background (to the right). So it might be visible from upper deck if it doesnt move

After the game though we're going down to get a closer look

Awesome, Pittsburgh is such an underrated city.

Very much agreed. I heard so much bad stuff about it, but when we finally went I couldn't believe how nice it was. The sports venues are mindblowing, downtown is great, the restaurant scene is top notch and it's very family friendly. I had a great time.