• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

fuck red light cameras. Apparently we got fined for turning right on red from 110 onto Jericho even though you can make a right on red there. The fine is because whoever was driving wasnt perceived to have made a necessary stop before turning, which sounds kinda bullshit to me. Welp, there goes another 80 bucks

fuck red light cameras. Apparently we got fined for turning right on red from 110 onto Jericho even though you can make a right on red there. The fine is because whoever was driving wasnt perceived to have made a necessary stop before turning, which sounds kinda bullshit to me. Welp, there goes another 80 bucks

I got the exact ticket about a year ago.

I won't make a turn on red if there is a camera there now. I hear too many stories like this. The only one I know is safe is the one on Sunrise Highway in Lindenhurst, right before the train tressel, and it's the last light going east bound. If I am coming the back way I come down to sunrise that way, but I stop and sit for like 30 seconds before I make that turn. The light at 109 and the Southern State goes off all the time for no reason, I hate being there when its red.

Cable vision took forever, and the guy did a shit job doing it. I hate the way they wired my house, now I m glad I dont have them anymore. Verizon did a great job and it only took them a couple of hours. Verizon is so much easier to work with as well. When our 1 year was up a couple of months ago, we called and were able to get a deal with them for another two years, getting every channel and still paying a lot less than what we were paying with Cablevision. We also didnt tip him.