• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Maternity benefits are worth having kids for. That's all.

They have to give you off for the Family Leave Act, but you dont have to be paid for it. I had to use my vacation days when my son was board. My wife doesnt get any maternity days from her job that are paid, she has to use her sick time and vacation days as well, and she is a NYC teacher.

Anybody know how to find out a presale code for a concert?

Its gotten to be impossible, and when it does work, it still gets you shitty seats. We got better seats during a regular onsale than we were getting for a presale, and the presales sell out in like 2 minutes.

Grace booked a ticket to see me in two weeks, I was called back to interview for a temporary job with some potential and I got to interview a Dutch Olympic gold medal winner in speed skating because he's going to consult the San Jose Sharks this pre-season (he worked with Joe Thornton at HC Davos during the lockout) and the guy agreed to give me an (exclusive) interview when he's back from the trip.

Today was a fucking good day.