• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

hahahahahahaha, you sick fuck. I have no idea where this is from. I just found it, and thought it applied.

My life has changed so much since I had kids...I was humming a song from the fn wiggles at work the other day and one of my guys was like"what the fuck is the matter with you?"

My life has changed so much since I had kids...I was humming a song from the fn wiggles at work the other day and one of my guys was like"what the fuck is the matter with you?"

I hear ya. I'm beyond the Wiggles, but I remember doing the same shit.

Hey did anyone else go to New York Comic Con or are going this weekend? I'm just going home now, had such a great time! Met the wonderful youtuber/cosplayer Meg Turney!

Nice. I wanted to go this year, but it was my first anniversary weekend. I had a ton of friends go, and one who came from Buffalo who stayed with us for four or five days to do so.

We're likely going next year.

I am really at a loss and trying to be supportive but I don't know what to say. My best friend's mother is dying. She had kidney issues to the point where my best friend donated her kidney to help keep her alive. That kidney is now failing and the inevitable is coming.

I don't know what to do in this situation. Any advice?

You can't. Not the real kind, anyway.

Actually, you can! Wormwood absinthe is legal in 33 states, including New York.

Most decent liquor stores have an absinthe section now. It's not big, but it's there. It tends to cost approximately $65 for a low-mid end bottle and comes with the absinthe spoon.

Actually, you can! Wormwood absinthe is legal in 33 states, including New York.

Most decent liquor stores have an absinthe section now. It's not big, but it's there. It tends to cost approximately $65 for a low-mid end bottle and comes with the absinthe spoon.

I'd thought that was the "PG-13" version.