• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I work in a pizza place on the bar strip up at school where the customer base is almost entirely drunk college kids. I got several tips tonight because "it must be rough having to deal with drunk assholes". I'll take it :thumbs:

Wait, you work at Big Daddys? (is it still called Big Daddys?)

Has anyone downloaded Mavericks OSX yet?

I did, yeah. Have it installed on my laptop and desktop at home — not bad, but I'm not really seeing all that much new in it other than the finder tabbing and tags. I'm not going to use maps or iBooks, and I'm not going back to Safari either.

It's pretty impressive actually. I've never seen a group that has limited in person communication with each other get together and just pound beers like we do. I thought it was going to be a little awkward at first with people not wanting to drink too much, but I have never been more wrong.

I was weary of it too, for those same reasons. People not really knowing each other in person all that well, and that kinda making it a little awkward, but that ended fast. I'd say after the second round of buckets. :rofl:

Oh I could make it awkward real fuckin fast.

Well yeah, so could any of us. It involves a zip and a flop, I'd imagine.

So, I'm guessing it would be pretty fucking awkward for me. I'll just chronicle the events of the evening and post a detailed description of the night of minor showing up to a bar with a bunch of drunk guys he's never met in person before, but has spoken to every day for the last two years. Maybe if I say I'm a dentist they'll let me join in.

Using hockey terms and ideas to study for my capstone course, specifically mergers and acquisitions

Inadequate evaluation of target: Hugh Jessimen syndrome

Managers overly focused on acquisitions: Paul Holmgren

Large debt: New Jersey Devils

Inability to achieve synergy: Ilya Kovalchuk

the list goes on

Any recommendations on restaurants in park slope? Could be any type of food, as long as the place is a nice, relaxed place but not loud., and not too pricey, maybe $25 per person?

Trying to stay away from any Italian or Chinese places.

Closer to Boerum Hill than Park Slope, but Monte's is fantasic.

http://montesnyc.com/

If you like seafood, get the mussels and clams pasta dish.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=451+Carroll+Street,+Brooklyn,+NY.&ll=40.67849,-73.987255&spn=0.075181,0.059996&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&hnear=451+Carroll+St,+Brooklyn,+Kings,+New+York+11215&gl=us&t=m&z=14