• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Now...without personal info...THIS is why I married my wife. :)

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/07/yqe2u2e9.jpg

I'm gonna snap a few texts from Kristin when we're out at the bar watching the game. She usually comes up with some pretty good zingers.

does it have a feature that allows you to text without unlocking the phone

Think so, but because I have Corporate email on it, the IT policy keeps my phone locked, anyway. But I'm pretty sure the pop-up comes up in lock screen.

A really heartwarming story.

On the morning of Nov. 15, a breaking news story will appear on TV in San Francisco. The police chief will be asking if anyone knows where Batkid is because he needs his help to solve a crime and "bringing the bad guys to justice," Make-a-Wish said in a statement.

Miles' day will then include rescuing a damsel in distress tied up across the Hyde Street cable car line and capturing the Puzzler in the act of robbing a downtown vault. As Batkid eats his lunch at Burger Bar, he'll get a special message from the chief telling him to go to the window where he'll look out over Union Square and see a huge group of volunteers jumping up and down and asking for his help.

A villain will be kidnapping a famous San Francisco mascot and Batkid will rush to the rescue. His last stop will be City Hall, where the mayor and police chief will thank him and present him with a key to the city and a crowd will be cheering him on.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/san-francisco-transform-gotham-boys-batman-wish-200535617--abc-news-topstories.html