• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

my parents left Wednesday night to Israel, got an email today that Jerusalem had a snowstorm, and that its freezing all over. They're suppose to go to Eilat on Sunday for a week. My family warned them on Tuesday to bring a winter jacket, hat, etc....

My roommate is in Eilat with his girlfriend right now. It's dreadful there. He looked up the facts and Eilat has 360 days of sunshine per year... terrible timing.. he's pissed.

Do you have newspapers? Stuff them into whatever long-sleeve coat you do own, like homeless guys do. It works.

Nah, no point in getting newspapers since I can't understand them. haha

I knew the week before Christmas would be insanity at work, but starting your work day at 6.30AM and leaving at 10PM is pretty damn crazy. Drove 500 miles to countless customers who all ordered more than usual during the day as well. Great for business, of course, and good for everybody's pockets too, but knowing that in six hours my alarm will ring for another one of these days... yikes.