• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I only had one final, the rest were final papers. I sweat more over final papers. I'm a good test taker. It was funny because I got an email from Baruch basically saying that all finals had to be taken during finals week and that we should report any professors giving finals earlier. Because of it, one of my professors changed the final date from 12/11 to this past Wednesday. I'd have been done last week.

I only had one final, the rest were final papers. I sweat more over final papers. I'm a good test taker. It was funny because I got an email from Baruch basically saying that all finals had to be taken during finals week and that we should report any professors giving finals earlier. Because of it, one of my professors changed the final date from 12/11 to this past Wednesday. I'd have been done last week.

Wait, lol. You go to Baruch? I do too..

Josh, have you seen the NHL.com homepage today?

Screen%20Shot%202013-12-22%20at%206.37.18%20PM.png

You're the only other person on this forum I figured would "get this" immediately.

♪ You've got to accentuate the positive

eliminate the negative

Latch on to the affirmative

But don't mess with mister inbetween ♪