• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

21 years old is way too young to get engaged, right?

I know of three people my age in my school that got engaged this year. I cant be the only one that feels this is an insanely early year for that.

To each their own. Just because you're engaged doesn't mean you're getting married anytime soon.

I just don't know where these people get the money for rings. They're so fucking expensive.

one of the people I know is getting married in August.

Like I get you've been with that person for a long time but maybe you should try living with them on your own for an extended amount of time before you make this commitment?

The girl I know has been with the guy since middle school apparently. But even with that said, they didnt go to the same college so their time living together without other people in the house was not a lot.

I dont know, I guess I'm just questioning my choices considering I've never been in a serious committed relationship while people born within months of me are already engaged haha