• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

So, I have a quick question...instead of making a thread.

Is there no hope for getting good sound for my TV? I'm reading online that LEDs have shitty sound (so get sound bar or speakers), but then I'm seeing that the sound needs furniture in the room so the sound can bounce off the furniture and sound good..

That whole furniture theory sounds a bit extreme...is there any point in getting a sound bar/speakers then?

Or will I still have shitty sound because there isn't much furniture in my room?

I'm so proud of Grace. She was officially invited this week to join the USRowing National Team Training Center in Princeton. That's no guarantee to represent the US at international events just yet - in hockey terms: some rowers end up as healthy scratches, or "spares" - but it's an enormous step in the right direction and her best chance at one day making the World Championships and even the Olympics. A long way to go, but this is some great recognition of her talents and potential.
  • Like 1