• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

To you, maybe. I could probably taste the difference. Hard to say though, until I do. I'll have to do so and let you know.

I can do the same with Coke/Pepsi or any other test like that where people think the differences are undeterminable.

coke and pepsi taste nothing alike lol

organic foods have a different taste. At least to me. I didn't think so at first, but it definitively has a different quality of taste. My first organic food was an avocado. And that sucker was small, so i though it wasn't ripe. But it tasted awesome! milk i can't comment on i'd assume there would be a difference in taste.

I think you underestimate the tastes of others. My brother and I grew up drinking whole milk. When we're given 1% or 2%, we can tell the difference. Skim or some other freak bearing the title "milk" is even worse, especially if we're eating pancakes.

Yep, I only drink whole milk. My ex-boss would use skim milk in her coffee...:puke: I call that shit "cow sweat". :D

I'm trying to decide if this is rep worthy. It is 100000% true though. My mother gave me a blind test once with milk and oreos. Not only did I pick out the milk in 2 seconds, I also picked out the bullshit hydrox cookie she tried to give me.

LOL Do they even make Hydrox cookies anymore?

So annoyed. I only drink Over the Moon fat free milk and all we had in the house was Simply Smart.

I may call off the wedding due to this transgression.

I'd say the fact you'll have to be standing on a milk crate to be eye-to-eye with her might be more of an issue, but if this is the reason you want to call it off, more power to you. :rofl:

I'd say the fact you'll have to be standing on a milk crate to be eye-to-eye with her might be more of an issue, but if this is the reason you want to call it off, more power to you. :rofl:

Says the man with tighter jeans than his fianc?e.

What Phil thinks of Peetie

http://movieactors.com/photos-stars/danny-devito-austinpower-gold.jpg

What Peetie thinks of Phil

http://www.kingofannarbor.com/_/rsrc/1266352920924/home/hipster%20douche%20by%20Iowahawk%20Blog.jpeg

Less facial hair, nerdier, tighter pants.