• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

There's so much shit going on with my family lately its stressing me the f out. As if it wasn't bad enough that my dad has all his heart problems, now my stepdad was taken to the ER a few days ago because they thought he was having a heart attack. Turns out that it wasn't one but they dunno what happened to him. He has all kinds of tests today. Ugh.

My grandfather has lung cancer, he's annoying about it though (in a funny way) always telling people he's going to die soon, meanwhile his chemo is working out great for him.

But the funny story is, no matter how much he says he's going to pass away soon, he still wants an ipod , he's 76 saying his time is almost up, but yet still wants an ipod for his 76th bday

My grandfather has lung cancer, he's annoying about it though (in a funny way) always telling people he's going to die soon, meanwhile his chemo is working out great for him.

But the funny story is, no matter how much he says he's going to pass away soon, he still wants an ipod , he's 76 saying his time is almost up, but yet still wants an ipod for his 76th bday

Then you get the man the most awesome ipod evar!

There's so much shit going on with my family lately its stressing me the f out. As if it wasn't bad enough that my dad has all his heart problems, now my stepdad was taken to the ER a few days ago because they thought he was having a heart attack. Turns out that it wasn't one but they dunno what happened to him. He has all kinds of tests today. Ugh.

I'm so sorry hon. :( I hope everything turns out OK. :)

I hope the chemo works for him and that he can enjoy his iPod! :)

that may be the best sentence I have ever read lol

Nah I'm not a douche, they've treated me well and they're giving my brother a job when he's home from Israel in December. I just figure if there's any damage are they the ones liable for medical bills and all the sort if it comes to that?

I'm sure it's just a bump that'll heal in two days, but if I tell my mom she'll flip.

lol...yes, workman's comp. Did you tell them about what happened? As long as where you work isn't run by a bunch of douchers with no insurance, then you should be covered. Just make sure you tell someone what happened asap if you haven't already.

lol...yes, workman's comp. Did you tell them about what happened? As long as where you work isn't run by a bunch of douchers with no insurance, then you should be covered. Just make sure you tell someone what happened asap if you haven't already.

Yeah I told one of my bosses who owns it that was there and another guy who is also high up there. I can also always get the security tapes if it needs to be done. Like I said, I'll only worry if my knee isn't healed up in a few days. I only have two days left there until I go to school anyway.