• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Same, I might be going sometime next week before I head back to Pitt. Havent been there in probably as long as you lol.

Only rides I refuse to go on are the ones with drops lol. Not a fan at all lol. And that blue tube slide with the sharks, just because that one is flat out dangerous

Shotgun Falls is the best!

My dad cracks me up when we go there. He grabs two floaties (he's 6'6/260), often angering the employees who try to make him just go on one, and just floats down the lazy river and falls asleep. LOL.

psh, i got my B.S @ Stony Brook University which was a much nicer school! :D

Nicer, maybe. Binghamton is an intellectual oasis in the middle of an utter shithole :). Snow, Rain, reading and nature. It was awesome.

I had a lot of friends from HS that went to Bing and I remember everyone at the school getting excited about going to Walmart... hahaha

It was a 24 hour super walmart!!! In all seriousness, half the thrill of Walmart for me was that I'd never been to one (NYC resident...no Walmart in NYC). The other half was that it was cheap and it was right by the movies.

like i said, it depends on what field you want to go in. If you want to go into the engineering field and are going to go to a SUNY, you would most definetly go to Stony Brook over Binghamton. You go to the school that is best tailored for you

Watson is a much more selective engineering school than CEAS.

Where SB has Bing beat is physical science research - Binghamton spends much of their research in behavioral Psychology and liberal arts.